وصل, جاء, حان, قدم, فد, وفق, نجح
Verb(1) reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress(2) succeed in a big way; get to the top
(1) Baby Bilbe was due to arrive on December 27, instead she held out until 4 am on January 1.(2) In the post World War II years, new products were slow to arrive on the commercial market.(3) But it is the Law of Sod, they may not arrive in the last delivery this evening, but they'll probably turn up in the first on Monday morning.(4) Gifts arrive almost daily, and today brought another Amazon package.(5) What products will be developed first and when will they arrive ?(6) But this time around, it's a much more polished entertainer, although it's overshadowed by products yet to arrive .(7) to arrive at a place(8) With emergency supplies slow to arrive , some New Orleans residents have died of dehydration in the past few days.(9) Her husband called Thomson Medical Centre, but an ambulance did not turn up for more than 45 minutes, five minutes longer than it took the baby to arrive .(10) If the time is indicating the X1800 launch, it will come almost a week after the product is supposed to arrive on store shelves.(11) They were both waiting anxiously for the new baby to arrive .(12) it should arrive in the schools soon(13) We know a certain product is going to arrive on campus.(14) It could be argued that baby Kennedy should arrive closer to its due date in the middle of this month - and polling day.(15) As the product is scheduled to arrive in retailers one week from today, eager players shouldn't have to wait much longer before it's in their hands.(16) Their first beta products are supposed to arrive in six months.
(1) to arrive :: لكي تصل
(2) arrive at :: وصول إلى
(3) arrive on time :: الوصول في الموعد
(4) arrive in :: يصل إلى
(5) arrive late :: وصل متأخر
(6) arrive home :: وصل المنزل
(7) arrive early :: وصل مبكرا
(8) he will arrive :: انه سيصل
(9) arrive before :: يصل قبل
(10) arrive safely :: تصل بأمان
1. come ::
2. reach ::
3. happen ::
4. emerge ::
5. succeed ::
6. get ::
7. go far ::
1. go ::
2. leave ::
arrive, arrived, arrives, arriving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He will ARRIVE within the fortnight,
or be branded an enemy of the Crown
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
- Any thoughts on when it might ARRIVE?
- A week, a month.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I ARRIVE in a Little House
on the Prairie style
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
- Don't forget to skype me when you ARRIVE.
- I won't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
You ARRIVE at the capital,
an expert in poisoning,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: arrive
Meaning and definitions of arrive, translation in Arabic
language for arrive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrive in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'arrive'
What arrive means in Arabic, arrive meaning
in Arabic, arrive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of arrive in Arabic language.