ملاك, الممول, إنسان رقيق, عملة ذهبية إنجيلزية قديمة, امرأة كالملاك جمالا
Noun(1) spiritual being attendant upon God(2) person of exceptional holiness(3) invests in a theatrical production(4) the highest waterfall; has more than one leap; flow varies seasonally
(1) He can do most things on the golf course drive it for miles, hit the most precise of irons shots, pitch and chip with the most sublime touches, putt like an angel .(2) I know I'm no angel(3) Like the Virgin Mary, who believed what the angel told her about God's plan of salvation, Philip also believed the angel 's message.(4) There she was, my angel , smiling back at me ever so sweetly.(5) I never had anyone who paid attention, except for the angel that's watching over me from heaven.(6) I was laughing happily and she was smiling like an angel .(7) It was like I had a dark angel watching over me and caring for my well-being.(8) He laughed faintly. ├ö├ç├┐Making me out to be an angel already?├ö├ç├û(9) He spoke of her beauty and musical talents, saying she ├ö├ç├┐sang like an angel and played the piano beautifully├ö├ç├û.(10) Mary inquired in order that we might learn from the angel concerning that conception which is a sublime matter beyond understanding.(11) The word is that while this guy is no angel , the arrest is politically motivated, one group of thugs trying to take over the assets of others.(12) The mother dedicated her time in Knock to walking around the church praying for an angel to watch over her daughter in her absence.(13) It's all guesswork this week, though, because we don't know who is able to dance like an angel skipping across the clouds, and who can only lurch around like a wonky 1930s robot.(14) You dance like an angel , and I know you've always loved balls.(15) In the opening lines, the reader is thrust straight into the clammy, dark, bitter atmosphere of a pawnbroker's on Christmas Day, run by a man who immediately admits that he is no angel .(16) Some days it would be lovely, others princess, cupcake, sweetie, angel , anything that popped into his mind.
(1) guardian angel :: الملاك الحارس
(2) like an angel :: كالملاك
(3) snow angel :: ملاك الثلج
(4) fallen angel :: ملاك ساقط
(5) angel of death :: ملك الموت
(6) better angel :: أفضل الملاك
(7) the angel of death :: ملاك الموت
(8) angel hair :: شعرية
(9) angel fish :: الأسماك الملاك
(10) angel cake :: كعكة الملاك
2. saint ::
4. holy person ::
angel, angelic, angelical, angeline, angels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The professor is my guardian ANGEL,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Oh, derived from the word "ANGEL."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Professor X, Nightcrawler, Wolverine,
Cyclops, Iceman, then Storm, Angel...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
...because you're an ANGEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: angel
Meaning and definitions of angel, translation in Arabic
language for angel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of angel in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'angel'
What angel means in Arabic, angel meaning
in Arabic, angel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of angel in Arabic language.