سن, عمر, عصر, دهر, متوسط, طوال, دورقدم, هرم, شيخ, أنضج
عمرالتمييز ضد كبار السنageistageistsدائم الشبابالأعمارشيخوخةagings
Noun(1) how long something has existed(2) an era of history having some distinctive feature(3) a time of life (usually defined in years(4) a prolonged period of time(5) a late time of life
Verb(1) begin to seem older; get older(2) grow old or older(3) make older
(1) So what we see is not a story of the past, but today's stories set against the previous age or period.(2) his wife is the same age as Carla(3) children of primary school age(4) Well, seminar after seminar makes the point that bad news doesn't get better with age .(5) Her classes are suitable for people of any age and ability.(6) This is the age where the television performs the role of a baby-sitter, than a means of entertainment.(7) Only McKinlay survived, living to the age of 95 when he died in Glasgow in 1983.(8) He would have been remarkable in any age, in the age in which he lived, he is utterly amazing.(9) the Viking age(10) Astrella Celeste has been performing on stage with her father from a young age and in her own right.(11) At seventeen years of age and a senior at High School in Boston he was outstanding.(12) At one stage he decided to show his friends of his own age that he could fire an arrow.(13) the age of majority(14) Cathal is getting crankier with age(15) we didn't have a clue how to age these animals(16) Cheeses age at different rates and must be held at constant temperatures to achieve their optimum flavour.
(1) old age :: كبار السن
(2) middle age :: منتصف العمر
(3) ice age :: العصر الجليدى
(4) same age :: نفس العمر
(5) age gap :: فارق السن
(6) age group :: الفئة العمرية
(7) at the age of :: في سن ال
(8) age range :: الفئة العمرية
(9) of age :: فى عمر
(10) average age :: متوسط العمر
1. number of years ::
3. era ::
4. a long time ::
5. eld ::
7. mature ::
9. senesce ::
age, ageism, ageist, ageists, ageless, ages, aging, agings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A wise young king listens to his counsellors
and heeds their advice until he comes of AGE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
I'm merely advising my son
until he comes of AGE
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
under 30 years of AGE to watch...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
When l was your AGE,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Any boy his AGE who needs
his sister to protect him
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: age
Meaning and definitions of age, translation in Arabic
language for age with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of age in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'age'
What age means in Arabic, age meaning
in Arabic, age
definition, examples and pronunciation
of age in Arabic language.