ميزة, فائدة, أفضلية, مصلحة, منفعة, تقدم, فضل, حسن
Noun(1) the quality of having a superior or more favorable position(2) (tennis(3) benefit resulting from some event or action
Verb(1) give an advantage to
(1) The way in which the deregulation was done was faulty; it allowed interest seeking traders to take advantage to their own profit.(2) Henman races to three set points but Udomchoke gets a stay of execution as the Briton lets slip his advantage for deuce.(3) In such a world, it would be impossible to gain advantage from observation, since all competitors would see the same thing.(4) Against this may be made the argument that New Zealand already gains sufficient advantage from existing arrangements.(5) What are we likely to see here in the next presentation in Tempe to offset this tie, to gain advantage for either candidate?(6) It is indeed an advantage to this expanding town.(7) companies with a computerized database are at an advantage(8) The closeness of Swinford to Knock Airport should continue to be a huge advantage to the town in the future.(9) As firms gain advantage through the various sources of competitiveness, relative market share and profits increase.(10) Our higher ground position and the ridge wall gave us the advantage over Percy and his friend.(11) the advantage rule is quite complicated(12) This will help customers gain competitive advantage .(13) East Timor does have an advantage over countries that emerged from colonization during the 20th century.(14) she had an advantage over her mother's generation(15) The country, or countries, able to establish control over this vital resource will secure a major advantage over their international rivals.(16) the village's proximity to the town is an advantage
(1) take advantage of :: الاستفادة من
(2) take advantage :: استغل الفرصة
(3) competitive advantage :: ميزة تنافسية
(4) taking advantage :: الاستفادة
(5) comparative advantage :: الميزة النسبية
(6) advantage of :: ميزة ال
(7) absolute advantage :: ميزة مطلقة
(8) unfair advantage :: ميزة غير عادلة
(9) taking advantage of :: الاستفادة من
1. benefit ::
2. upper hand ::
3. reward ::
جائزة او مكافاة
4. vantage ::
1. disadvantage ::
2. drawback ::
3. handicap ::
4. liability ::
5. minus ::
6. penalty ::
7. strike ::
advantage, advantaged, advantages, advantaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Who says I'm taking ADVANTAGE of them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
aren't an ADVANTAGE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Thank you, but if I'm gonna just
take ADVANTAGE of my friends,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
you might be
taking ADVANTAGE of him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
But if you took ADVANTAGE
of modern marketing techniques...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Arabic Dictionary: advantage
Meaning and definitions of advantage, translation in Arabic
language for advantage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of advantage in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'advantage'
What advantage means in Arabic, advantage meaning
in Arabic, advantage
definition, examples and pronunciation
of advantage in Arabic language.