حساب, محاسبة, اعتبار, تقرير, رصيد, قصة, قيمة, سبب, حساب في المصرف, ربح, أهمية, بيان بالأسباب, تفسير لسلوك المرءعلل, قدم بياناعن, اعتبر, تسبب في مقتل شخص
Noun(1) a record or narrative description of past events(2) a short account of the news(3) a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services(4) a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.(5) grounds(6) importance or value(7) a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance(8) the act of informing by verbal report(9) an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered(10) the quality of taking advantage
Verb(1) be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something(2) keep an account of(3) to give an account or representation of in words(4) furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
(1) As you rightly stated, the story reported was an accurate account of the events in the Council Chamber that evening.(2) The fact that the cubs were orphans, abandoned when their mother was run over by a car, was of no account .(3) In the nine months before the Unilever account , BT Global Services won Ôö¼├║2bn of contracts.(4) They give a fine account of the Overture in C minor which has some delightful work for bassoon.(5) Oh don't worry about the cost just add it to my account and bill me at the end of the month.(6) This has the effect of cutting mortgage interest when your cheque account is in credit, or increasing it when funds run short.(7) another agency was awarded the account(8) Let me say, however, that I have never heard an account of the Ninth that was better played or sung.(9) The agency will take over the account from the Helme Partnership at the end of this month.(10) That's especially helpful when I'm taking over an account from another sales rep.(11) The absence of dramatic action was of little account to audiences used to the lyrical pastoral play.(12) Throughout history, God has chosen those who are of no account in the world's eyes to receive and testify to the gospel.(13) The fact that a few corrupt judges disagree with this is of no account - look up the law and read it for yourself if you do not believe me.(14) You can pay anything from Ôö¼├║50 a month upwards into the account , or from Ôö¼├║250 as a lump sum.(15) email account(16) Worst of all, she treated him like he was of no account at all.
(1) account for :: حساب ل
(2) account number :: رقم حساب
(3) take into account :: تأخذ بعين الاعتبار
(4) current account :: الحساب الحالي
(5) on account of :: على حساب
(6) account payable :: حساب المستحق
(7) savings account :: حساب التوفير
(8) checking account :: حساب جار
(9) bank account :: حساب البنك
(10) account manager :: إدارة حساب المستخدم
1. description ::
2. financial record ::
3. bill ::
4. importance ::
5. client ::
6. report ::
7. accounting ::
8. explanation ::
9. score ::
10. history ::
11. business relationship ::
12. consider ::
13. calculate ::
14. report ::
15. answer for ::
account, accountable, accounted, accounting, accounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, Tam, you don'’t need
to be brave on my ACCOUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
A crime, by the way, for which
he is never brought to ACCOUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
I don't want her to suffer any more
on my ACCOUNT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
And the overdrawn
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
...with an ACCOUNT of
what your father wrote to you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Arabic Dictionary: account
Meaning and definitions of account, translation in Arabic
language for account with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of account in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'account'
What account means in Arabic, account meaning
in Arabic, account
definition, examples and pronunciation
of account in Arabic language.