صالح, صحيح, ساري المفعول, شرعي, قانوني, فعال, مضبوط
- صالحالتحقق من صحةصلاحيةعلى نحو صحيحvalidness
Adjective(1) well grounded in logic or truth or having legal force(2) still legally acceptable
(1) It operates before the lawyer/client relationship is formed and on that basis it is a valid law.(2) There are plenty of valid criticisms to be made on both sides during this election.(3) Now any pupil who is suspected of playing truant will be asked to produce a note showing they have a valid reason for being away from school.(4) I have found most performers can't differentiate between valid criticism and insane internet gossip.(5) I honestly cannot see a valid argument against legalising prostitution.(6) She had a pre-paid monthly Metro card valid for standard travel.(7) Your Lordships therefore went into the question of whether the Ordinance was a valid law.(8) Nevertheless, the contract in the problem is probably valid and binding at common law.(9) Any individual or company with a valid prospecting licence can apply for a prospecting permit.(10) Although he is an American with a valid passport, he is not allowed entry.(11) Ignorance of the laws is not accepted as a valid excuse in any country.(12) In essence the plaintiff was claiming that he would not have acted as he did, had he not had a valid contract.(13) a valid passport is needed(14) For once, he was unable to think of a reply, since she actually had a valid point in this argument.(15) her visa is valid until May(16) "See, to me that's not a valid criticism, " he argues.
(1) not valid :: غير صالح
(2) valid passport :: جواز سفر ساري المفعول
(3) valid reason :: سبب وجيه
(4) be valid :: تكون صالحة
(5) remain valid :: لا تزال صالحة
(6) valid contract :: عقد صحيح
1. well-founded ::
2. legally binding ::
3. legitimate ::
1. illogical ::
2. incoherent ::
3. inconsequent ::
4. invalid ::
5. irrational ::
6. unreasonable ::
7. unsound ::
8. weak ::
valid, validation, validations, validity, validly, validness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He makes a VALID point!
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
That's actually a VALID example.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
You know, if this experiment is going to
be VALID, I suggest a neutral environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
That is a VALID point.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
It was sparsely sourced,
but I think the science is VALID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: valid
Meaning and definitions of valid, translation in Arabic language for valid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of valid in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "valid"
What valid means in Arabic, valid meaning in Arabic, valid definition, examples and pronunciation of valid in Arabic language.