المنعزل, الناسك, حبس إنفرادي, المزويمنزو, فردي, منعزل, متوحد, مفرد, متقوقع, مهجور, وحيد
Noun(1) confinement of a prisoner in isolation from other prisoners(2) one who lives in solitude
Adjective(1) characterized by or preferring solitude(2) of plants and animals; not growing or living in groups or colonies(3) lacking companions or companionship(4) being the only one; single and isolated from others(5) devoid of creatures
(1) Nancy & Lee also had a solitary UK hit single: the glorious, saucy, surreal ├ö├ç├┐Did You Ever?├ö├ç├û(2) Gone are my constant internet access, my masses of free alone time, my lengthy solitary lunches.(3) So he took to caves and solitary places for severe penance and meditation.(4) It's a rugged, wild, solitary place with phenomenal tides and massive seas.(5) I still find this extremely disconcerting so I went in search of a solitary place to relax.(6) What I wanted most was to be in the same position, and not to see the future as a solitary road.(7) After leaving solitary , he will ultimately be sent to a different minimum-security facility.(8) But it was, sadly, Ireland's solitary response.(9) However, little is known about costs of parental investment in insects, particularly in solitary as well as social aculeate Hymenoptera.(10) Does he get punished, does he ever get in the solitary ?(11) This project is a sculptural work that stemmed from my interest in sci-fi, technology, and the impulse for relaxation or solitary meditation.(12) I dined in solitary state, all alone in the castle's gilt-and-blue dining hall.(13) Everything is in my book, like every single solitary thing that has happened to me in my life, I put out there.(14) Dozens of officers forming a Guard of Honour snapped to attention as the procession, headed by two mounted officers and the solitary drummer, sombrely approached the building.(15) I was so wrapped up in confusion and suspicion that I forgot to wonder why Jacquiline would want me to meet her privately in a solitary room.(16) One day, in a fit of extreme frustration, I sent in a single solitary letter voicing my said opinion about the magazine's quality.
(1) solitary confinement :: حبس إنفرادي
(2) solitary life :: حياة منعزلة
(3) be solitary :: يكون الانفرادي
(4) in solitary confinement :: في الحبس الانفرادي
1. lonely ::
2. isolated ::
3. single ::
4. lone ::
5. unfrequented ::
6. solitary confinement ::
7. solitudinarian ::
English to Arabic Dictionary: solitary
Meaning and definitions of solitary, translation in Arabic language for solitary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solitary in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solitary"
What solitary means in Arabic, solitary meaning in Arabic, solitary definition, examples and pronunciation of solitary in Arabic language.