بقي, ظل, مكثبقايا, جثة, الآثار غير منشورة, جثمان, خرائب
Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) continue in a place, position, or situation(3) be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.(4) stay behind
(1) several years remain in the transition period(2) In most areas of the states, new home prices continue to rise or remain as they were last year.(3) Uncertainty will always remain , however, particularly when the evidence is unreliable.(4) Mechanisms are likely complex, but as yet remain unclear.(5) But if prices remain constant, where does profit come from?(6) Over short periods of time the growth rates remain virtually constant.(7) it'll still remain a part of our culture(8) But police say his movements from there remain unclear.(9) But serious uncertainties remain about how to measure and account for estimates of net carbon.(10) I say that, without resolving this question, a wholly undesirable state of uncertainty will remain .(11) Others are known, and no doubt still more remain unknown.(12) shops remain open later(13) we don't know how many remain under the rubble(14) So your dreams will forever remain a mystery to me?(15) I no longer wish to support my husband's application to remain in the UK and we are no longer together.(16) This pubic hair remains for the rest of the adult life.
(1) to remain :: للتذكير
(2) remain unchanged :: يبقى على حاله
(3) remain the same :: لا يزال كما هو
(4) remain silent :: ابق صامتا
(5) remain calm :: ابق هادئا
(6) remain constant :: يبقى ثابت
(7) remain seated :: البقاء في مقاعدهم
(8) remain anonymous :: يبقى مجهول
(9) remain quiet :: تبقى هادئة
(10) remain valid :: لا تزال صالحة
1. continue to exist ::
2. stay ::
3. continue to be ::
4. be left ::
5. stay on ::
6. persist ::
7. rest ::
1. bail ::
2. depart ::
3. exit ::
4. go ::
5. leave ::
6. move ::
7. quit ::
remain, remained, remaining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How many fighting men REMAIN loyal to you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
and will REMAIN standing
long after we have returned to the dirt.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
But I want everyone to REMAIN silent
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
All right, look. Let's REMAIN calm
and analyze this situation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
We have to accelerate everything
and REMAIN calm.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: remain
Meaning and definitions of remain, translation in Arabic language for remain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remain in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "remain"
What remain means in Arabic, remain meaning in Arabic, remain definition, examples and pronunciation of remain in Arabic language.