مهمة, عمل, دور, تابع, مهنة, مأدبة, مناسبة عامة, وظيفةعمل, أدى, لعب دور
Noun(1) (mathematics, the domain of the function, the range of the function(2) what something is used for(3) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(4) a relation such that one thing is dependent on another(5) a formal or official social gathering or ceremony(6) a vaguely specified social event(7) a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
Verb(1) perform as expected when applied(2) serve a purpose, role, or function(3) perform duties attached to a particular office or place or function
(1) bridges perform the function of providing access across water(2) ANOVA was conducted to examine whether the factors varied as a function of geographical region or section membership in CPA.(3) He stressed the importance of engineering and function in art and design courses.(4) You can actually add a button with an exit function to the user interface.(5) The models presented here represent the state of the art in function , design and manufacture.(6) Obviously, its quality is partly a function of its power to persuade, but its persuasiveness is in the eye of the beholder.(7) Motorcycle exhausts are designed with style and function in mind.(8) Each gesture performed on the touch pad corresponds to a control function .(9) Anger is often a function of power and the need to dominate and control.(10) The radio controls are designed more for style than function and are awkward to use.(11) Grammar is just a natural function of children's brains, and they apply it to whatever they find.(12) Its roof can politely be described as a victory for design over function .(13) This discourse of function is transparent in design, but only occasionally with art.(14) This points to the importance of this stretch of amino acids for the function of both proteins.(15) What the dogs do is a natural function but where they do it is chosen by humans.(16) building designs that prioritize style over function
(1) function key :: مفتاح وظيفة
(2) function keys :: مفاتيح الوظائف
(3) function room :: غرفة وظيفة
(4) objective function :: دالة الهدف
(5) exponential function :: الدالة الأسية
(6) function properly :: تعمل بشكل صحيح
(7) management function :: ابتسامتك حياة
(8) liver function test :: اختبار وظيفة الكبد
(9) work function :: الية عمل
1. purpose ::
2. responsibility ::
3. social event ::
4. single-valued function ::
وظيفة واحدة قيمتها
5. part ::
6. affair ::
7. subprogram ::
8. work ::
9. act as ::
10. serve ::
11. officiate ::
تولى مهام منصبه
12. operate ::
function, functional, functioned, functioning, functions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I feel like an inverse tangent FUNCTION
that's approaching an asymptote.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Stormtroopers actually combine both
the FUNCTION of infantry and military police. Heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Look at the beta FUNCTION
of quantum chromodynamics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
They can't FUNCTION without me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
And in an effort to reduce awkwardness
as we learn how to FUNCTION as friends,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: function
Meaning and definitions of function, translation in Arabic language for function with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of function in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "function"
What function means in Arabic, function meaning in Arabic, function definition, examples and pronunciation of function in Arabic language.