قادر, مؤهل, بارع
Adjective(1) (usually followed by `to'(2) have the skills and qualifications to do things well(3) having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity(4) having a strong healthy body
(1) You need to have a strong squad to be able to compete in the top half of the Premiership.(2) we'll help you as much as we're able(3) she's able to use the new system(4) It is not known if any of the riders will be able to compete at the top level again.(5) They are allowed one magazine and they might be able to earn the right to have a book.(6) We have had a really hard year and I would have never been able to afford to pay for it.(7) It seems just wonderful to be able to take pictures of anything you want and post it.(8) In some ways not being able to drive now is analogous to not being able to read a century ago.(9) The translation was made by an array of the most able scholars and poets of the time.(10) The morning journey was relaxing and I was able to read a lot that will help me at work.(11) Mark has just started to be able to take a few steps but will never have full mobility again.(12) When you add in council tax and other bills we know we wouldn't be able to afford that.(13) She was able to break free and punch one of the men when two passersby came to her aid.(14) she's very able(15) I saw this movie on t.v. years and years ago and have yet to be able to find it in a video store.(16) He may not have been able to afford the art at the galleries but he met the people who could.
(1) be able to :: يكون قادرا على
(2) be able :: لتكون قادرا
(3) to be able :: ليمكنه
(4) able-bodied :: متين
(5) not able to :: لم يكن قادرا على
(6) not be able to :: عدم القدرة على
(7) be able to do :: آن تكون قادر على فعل
(8) be able to see :: يكون قادرا على رؤية
(9) able to see :: قادرا على رؤية
1. capable of ::
2. intelligent ::
3. able-bodied ::
4. capable ::
1. incompetent ::
2. inept ::
3. poor ::
4. unfit ::
5. unqualified ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm glad House Tyrell
has been ABLE to help in this regard.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
If we promote you to junior professor,
you'll be ABLE to choose...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
No, that you need to be ABLE
to be properly coached.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
And with all these new skills,
you'd be ABLE to fix any model train.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
But what happens
if we're ABLE to rob the Royal Mint,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: able
Meaning and definitions of able, translation in Arabic language for able with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of able in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "able"
What able means in Arabic, able meaning in Arabic, able definition, examples and pronunciation of able in Arabic language.