خشب, حطب, برميل, أيكةعائش بالغاباتزود بالحطب
Noun(1) the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees(2) the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area(3) United States film actress (1938-1981(4) English conductor (1869-1944(5) English writer of novels about murders and thefts and forgeries (1814-1887(6) United States painter noted for works based on life in the Midwest (1892-1942(7) any wind instrument other than the brass instruments(8) a golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head
(1) Carry two putters, a fifth wood - whatever you feel comfortable with.(2) China, Thailand, and India are their main markets for timber, but most wood is exported illegally.(3) You are much less likely to be arrested for destroying London trees if you buy planks of wood from a local timber merchant.(4) a wood floor(5) he's hitting a wood for his second shot(6) a wood fire(7) He crushes a three wood with his second shot, which comes up 30 yards shy of the green.(8) oak wood(9) The bark of the tree is grey and often deeply furrowed on older trees, while the wood inside the trunk is yellow.(10) On tight holes, hit a lofted wood off the tee instead of the driver, or even a middle iron.(11) ├ö├ç├┐Sandy hit one shot with a metal wood into a left-to-right wind that only one or two other players in the world could hit,├ö├ç├û he enthuses.(12) He said that in Jepara, the center of Central Java's furniture industry, the quality of teak wood was poor.(13) We're in one of those agreeably over-stuffed rooms in a London hotel - a sort of library-cum-smoking room, all polished wood and dark walls.(14) a thick hedge divided the wood from the field(15) solid wood(16) In medieval Europe, a red (or, sometimes, yellow) food colour known as sanders was extracted from the wood .
(1) knock on wood :: دق على الخشب
(2) the wood :: الخشب
(3) touch wood :: إلمس الخشب
(4) made of wood :: مصنوع من الخشب
(5) solid wood :: خشب متين
(6) wood pulp :: لب الخشب
(7) wood chips :: رقائق الخشب
(8) piece of wood :: قطعه من الخشب
(9) of wood :: من الخشب
(10) wood carving :: نحت الخشب
1. lumber ::
2. forest ::
3. woodwind instrument ::
wood, woodard, wooded, wooden, woodies, wooding, woods, woodward, woody
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of the Battle of Whispering Wood.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Plank WOOD floors.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Then I rubbed all the WOOD with tung oil
so it was rich and dark.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I'll have my men get the WOOD for a fire.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Now, I have sheep; I need WOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: wood
Meaning and definitions of wood, translation in Arabic language for wood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wood in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "wood"
What wood means in Arabic, wood meaning
in Arabic, wood definition, examples and pronunciation
of wood in Arabic language.