خير, رفاهة, صالح, الإنعاش, سعادة, فائدة, شؤون اجتماعية
Noun(1) governmental provision of economic assistance to persons in need(2) something that aids or promotes well-being(3) a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous
(1) He was found guilty of failing to ensure the health, safety and welfare of his employees.(2) If you are interested in animal welfare there are two young dogs urgently in need of homes.(3) critics feared an increase in inequalities in the provision of welfare(4) The confidentiality was agreed to protect the interests and welfare of the student.(5) I am proud of our social welfare system and the safety net it provides for those who need it.(6) We need to ensure that no one has to put the health and welfare of his or her family at risk in order to keep a job.(7) Social welfare service employees and municipal inspectors are also on strike.(8) There's an interesting conference about animal welfare going on somewhere at the moment.(9) The workers are demanding an expansion and prompt payment of welfare benefits to the unemployed.(10) In this argument charity is private benevolence and social welfare is public.(11) In part, this reflects the fact that such groups are benefiting from welfare privatisation.(12) The agency said the decision was taken to ensure the children's safety and welfare .(13) They also tend to spend more time on study and meditation and less on social affairs and community welfare programmes.(14) They should not only care for the welfare of the children, but should also have financial knowledge.(15) Welfare benefits are being reduced and new provisions introduced to restrict access to welfare .(16) Provision for the pupils' care, health, safety and welfare is very good.
(1) social welfare :: الرعاية الاجتماعية
(2) welfare state :: دولة الرفاهة
(3) animal welfare :: الرفق بالحيوان
(4) child welfare :: رعاية الطفل
(5) welfare system :: نظام الرعاية الاجتماعية
(6) human welfare :: رفاهية الإنسان
(7) welfare reform :: إصلاح نظام الرعاية الاجتماعية
(8) welfare officer :: ضابط الرعاية
(9) public welfare :: المصلحة العامة
(10) general welfare :: المصلحة العامة
1. well-being ::
2. social security ::
3. benefit ::
4. public assistance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the health and WELFARE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
by your concern for my WELFARE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
regarding the WELFARE of Meereen
and the Bay of Dragons.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: welfare
Meaning and definitions of welfare, translation in Arabic language for welfare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of welfare in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "welfare"
What welfare means in Arabic, welfare meaning
in Arabic, welfare definition, examples and pronunciation
of welfare in Arabic language.