ثقة, ائتمان, أمل, مسؤولية, إدارة, إتفاق منتجين, إتحاد إحتكاري, التزام, تكليف, وديعة, واجبوثق, اتكل, أمل, أتمن, رجا, قام بالوصاية على
- ثقةمكافحة الاحتكارموثوق بهمفعم بالثقةالأمناء
Noun(1) something (as property, the trustee, the beneficiary(2) certainty based on past experience(3) the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others(4) a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service(5) complete confidence in a person or plan etc(6) a trustful relationship
Verb(1) have confidence or faith in(2) allow without fear(3) be confident about something(4) expect and wish(5) confer a trust upon(6) (chiefly archaic
(1) we could trust her to get the job done(2) A limited company formed by a charitable trust founded by a consortium of scientists and growers which has been renting the site is now close to clinching a deal to buy it.(3) I was devastated - I had held positions of trust before my retirement.(4) they have been able to win the trust of the others(5) Of course, reliance on credit and trust posed its dangers, exposing the economy to financial collapse as in 1847 and 1866.(6) Client belief and trust in the therapist was considered to be about equal from both perspectives.(7) Vetting is carried out on all personnel who apply for positions of trust , including working with children and vulnerable adults.(8) a trust was set up(9) I trust that he will have no hesitation in confirming that he will make every attempt to keep his own expense claims on the taxpayer down to the necessary minimum.(10) the property is to be held in trust for his son(11) There's life in Munster yet, even if we are taking it more on trust than on hard evidence.(12) The hard truth is that we cannot trust our own abilities to bring about the kind of faith that transforms our lives.(13) It was explained that as a policeman I held a position of trust .(14) First, that the complainant reposed trust and confidence in the other party, or the other party acquired ascendancy over the complainant.(15) She says it's looked upon even more seriously in a legal sense when it occurs within a position of trust , for example, between a coach and an athlete.(16) They had all lost the ability to trust anyone besides themselves.
(1) to trust :: حتى اثق
(2) trust in :: ثق في
(3) trust fund :: الصندوق الاستئماني
(4) mutual trust :: الثقة المتبادلة
(5) breach of trust :: خيانة الامانة
(6) investment trust :: الثقة للاستثمار
(7) trust account :: حساب موثوق
(8) brain trust :: الثقة الدماغ
(9) blind trust :: ثقة عمياء
1. confidence ::
2. responsibility ::
3. safekeeping ::
4. combine ::
6. reliance ::
7. faith ::
8. put one's trust in ::
وضع المرء الثقة في
9. rely on ::
10. hope ::
11. entrust ::
12. believe ::
13. swear ::
1. distrust ::
2. mistrust ::
antitrust, trust, trusted, trustful, trusties, trusting, trusts, trusty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I TRUST the hole in the desert
I'd leave you in.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
But if you're asking
can you TRUST Akane,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
I realize I've
violated your TRUST
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
We need to TRUST each other.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
"Trust me, my lord."
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: trust
Meaning and definitions of trust, translation in Arabic language for trust with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trust in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "trust"
What trust means in Arabic, trust meaning in Arabic, trust definition, examples and pronunciation of trust in Arabic language.