عشرة, عشر, العاشر من, عشرات من السنتات
Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system(2) one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
Adjective(1) being one more than nine
(1) The park is staffed for nine to ten hours a day, six days a week.(2) Most courses run for between nine and ten weeks.(3) At ten o'clock, they went back to their rooms and said good night to each other.(4) The food store had enough food in it to comfortably feed the five of them for ten years.(5) The riders are all ages, some maybe under ten years of age.(6) I could wear my size ten and twelve clothes a week after my first daughter was born.(7) I would give this book a ten .(8) You can play a red ten on a black jack.(9) Clients may choose between promotional plans for three, five and ten years.(10) It hadn't been easy to find high heels in a size ten .(11) number ten(12) the ten is missing(13) After ten o'clock in the evening there were not many people out on the streets.(14) He returned and placed a ten , a five, and three ones on the bar(15) it happened at ten in the morning(16) She began her piano studies at the age of ten .
(1) ten thousand :: عشرة آلاف
(2) ten o'clock :: العاشرة تماما
(3) ten years :: عشر سنوات
(4) ten million :: عشرة ملايين
(5) ten days :: عشرة أيام
(6) ten times :: عشرة مرات
(7) ten minutes ago :: قبل عشر دقائق
(8) ten percent :: عشرة في المئة
(9) he is ten years old :: عمره عشر سنوات
(10) it's ten o'clock :: إنها الساعة العاشرة
1. tenner ::
2. decade ::
3. decade ::
5. decuplet ::
ten, tenacity, tens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ten names now.
Ten, counting the lawyer.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Ten, 20, 50 bucks a pop,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
On a scale of one to TEN, how light
of foot would you describe yourself...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Just TEN more steps.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
We've already done TEN tons.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: ten
Meaning and definitions of ten, translation in Arabic language for ten with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ten in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "ten"
What ten means in Arabic, ten meaning
in Arabic, ten definition, examples and pronunciation
of ten in Arabic language.