معتدل, زاهد, قنوع, مكيف, مقتصد في كل شىء, معتدل المناخ
- معتدلبشكل معتدلtemperateness
Adjective(1) (of weather or climate(2) not extreme in behavior(3) not extreme
(1) The jump from polar to temperate latitudes is just as great as from temperate climates to tropical.(2) The seasons aren't that distinct here, especially in East London with its mild and temperate climate.(3) The temperate climate, mild and moist, has ensured the development of an abundance of plant and animal life.(4) A man of a singularly disinterested and modest disposition, he was temperate in speech and act, but zealous for the social and political reforms which were the aims of the radicals in his day.(5) It is the Gulf Stream, or North Atlantic Drift, that gives the United Kingdom the temperate climate that we enjoy.(6) In a temperate climate, the wind direction usually changes with the season.(7) Ever since that day, she had been extremely temperate in her consumption of alcohol.(8) Straddling the Equator, the islands have a pleasant temperate climate.(9) The temperate climate has mild to warm summers and cool winters.(10) The climate was temperate but windy, the terrain a mixture of downland, rocky hills and peat bogs.(11) Because of the relatively high elevation, the region has a temperate climate.(12) Fortunately, The United Kingdom has a temperate climate and has little need for advance warning systems regarding the weather.(13) In fact, it would be most unnatural should they experience a mild and temperate climate this year.(14) With abundant rainfall and a temperate climate, crops were plentiful; citrus and olive groves abounded.(15) Belarus has a temperate continental climate, with a mild and humid winter, a warm summer, and a wet autumn.(16) The cool temperate climate of the Australian Alps in the southeast of the continent attracts skiers in winter and walkers in summer.
(1) temperate climate :: مناخ معتدل
(2) temperate zone :: منطقة معتدلة
(3) temperate zones :: المناطق المعتدلة
1. mild ::
2. self-restrained ::
ضبط النفس، النفس
3. moderate ::
1. immoderate ::
2. intemperate ::
temperate, temperately, temperateness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's TEMPERATE and measured.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: temperate
Meaning and definitions of temperate, translation in Arabic language for temperate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of temperate in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "temperate"
What temperate means in Arabic, temperate meaning
in Arabic, temperate definition, examples and pronunciation
of temperate in Arabic language.