مزاج, طبع, حدة, اتجاه, انفعال, نزعة, درجة الصلابة و المرونة, اعتدال, حالة وسطىلين, عدل, لطف, سقى الفولاذ, صلب, نقع, ضبط درجة النغمة
لين، لطف، هدأ
- لين، لطف، هدأخففهدأالغضب
Noun(1) a sudden outburst of anger(2) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(3) a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger(4) the elasticity and hardness of a metal object; its ability to absorb considerable energy before cracking
Verb(1) bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling(2) harden by reheating and cooling in oil(3) adjust the pitch (of pianos(4) make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else(5) change by restraining or moderating
(1) Don't be put off by the first track where someone in a bad temper attacks a keyboard for a minute and a half.(2) the blade rapidly heats up and the metal loses its temper(3) he rushed out in a very bad temper(4) Who knows what I might do tomorrow in a fit of temper or in a fit of rage.(5) Mark frowned; he didn't expect the word to get around that quickly, but then, he never counted on Mary-Ellen in a temper .(6) He tends to karate kick the office partition when he's in a temper .(7) So he decided to cancel the dish, and slunk off to his dormitory down the road in a bad temper .(8) The fÔö£ÔòØhrer pushed the girl violently to the ground in a temper .(9) Damon, on the other hand, saw that I was in a temper , and got as far away from me as he could.(10) He had to overcome a violent temper and a tendency to excessive self-criticism.(11) I expect that over the years, she has sought to accommodate her daughter's wishes rather than confront her whenever she has been in a temper .(12) I only said it in a fit of temper(13) To her surprise, he didn't throw her out in a fit of temper .(14) I said and got up, stalking off to my room in a frightful temper .(15) I know my temper gets the better of me at times(16) He idly wondered which one of them was in the bad temper .
(1) bad temper :: مزاج سيء
(2) lose one's temper :: فقد صوابه
(3) short temper :: الانفعال
(4) temper tantrum :: نخفف نوبة غضب
(5) quick temper :: سريع الإنفعال
(6) hot temper :: مزاج حار
(7) lose temper :: المزاج تفقد
(8) good temper :: مزاج جيد
(9) ill temper :: مزاج مريض
(10) be in a good temper :: يكون في مزاج جيد
1. fit of rage ::
نوبة من الغضب
2. anger ::
3. composure ::
6. mood ::
7. irritation ::
8. harden ::
9. moderate ::
10. season ::
11. normalize ::
temper, tempered, tempering, tempers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And you have been known
to lose your TEMPER from time to time.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
According to him, you're over-sensitive
and have a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Maybe you wouldn'’t be great.
You kind of got a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
When have I lost my TEMPER?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: temper
Meaning and definitions of temper, translation in Arabic language for temper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of temper in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "temper"
What temper means in Arabic, temper meaning
in Arabic, temper definition, examples and pronunciation
of temper in Arabic language.