غرزة, زردة, درزة, عقدة خيط, ألم في الجنب, ألم موضعي حاددرز, رتق, خاط, طرز, ضحك بتشنج, خاط الجرح
Noun(1) a link or loop or knot made by an implement in knitting, crocheting, embroidery, or sewing(2) a sharp spasm of pain in the side resulting from running
Verb(1) fasten by sewing; do needlework
(1) ├ö├ç├┐She's coming,├ö├ç├û he gasps, clutching at a stitch in his side.(2) a man answered the door without a stitch on(3) She clutched at a throbbing stitch in her side and ran on.(4) Staff passing by the windows of his sealed ward would see him jumping on his bed and waving to them, without a stitch of clothing on.(5) The beads were sewn on with an appliquÔö£┬« stitch using two needles.(6) stitch a plain seam with right sides together(7) Even with his promising not to remove a stitch of clothing during Sunday halftime performance, the NFL isn't about to go for anything smaller.(8) Ryan was bent over by a tree, holding a stitch in his side.(9) He hadn't a stitch of sportswear to pound the streets when he took the plunge to enter the New York City Marathon.(10) I dashed out of class, grabbed the books I needed from my locker, and sprinted to my car so quickly I got a stitch in my side.(11) Everyone who's normal should flop around their homes aimlessly without a stitch of clothing on at least once a month.(12) In a circular pattern around and over and through the cross are appliquÔö£┬«d arcs and embroidered stitch marks that carry the eye round and round in an almost dizzying motion.(13) The V-neck style also has extensive tonal stitch detail.(14) I didn't care, and felt the urge to swear again but was too out of breath to do more than wheeze and clutch at the stitch in my side.(15) Holding the needle thread tail, take a stitch to draw the bobbin thread to the tuck surface.(16) Clad almost entirely in leather of a soft natural hue, the only stitch of clothing not fashioned from tanned animal skin was the linen material draped snug across their chiseled chests.
(1) stitch up :: غرزة تصل
(2) to stitch :: يخيط
(3) cross-stitch :: عبر غرزة
(4) saddle stitch :: غرزة السرج
(5) chain stitch :: سلسلة غرزة
(6) basting stitch :: تغطية بالحساء غرزة
(7) blind stitch :: غرزة أعمى
1. sharp pain ::
2. stabbing pain ::
3. shooting pain ::
ألم اطلاق النار
4. stab of pain ::
طعنة من الألم
5. pang ::
6. twinge ::
7. spasm ::
8. sew ::
9. baste ::
10. tack ::
11. seam ::
12. hem ::
13. darn ::
stitch, stitched, stitches, stitching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right, that's enough. I'll STITCH him up.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
You can cook. You can STITCH a wound.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
He does. And he has the Lilo and Stitch
collector plates to prove it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
And now you STITCH him up.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Oh, no, no, no. This STITCH is very...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: stitch
Meaning and definitions of stitch, translation in Arabic language for stitch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stitch in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "stitch"
What stitch means in Arabic, stitch meaning
in Arabic, stitch definition, examples and pronunciation
of stitch in Arabic language.