ناعم, طري, لين, ضعيف, ناعم الملمس, رخو, معتدل, لدن, منخفض, خافت, هين, عاطفي, رخيم, متسامح, عذب, سهل, لطيفالأحمق
- ناعمليونةأنعمالناس الضعفاءبهدوء
Adjective(1) yielding readily to pressure or weight(2) compassionate and kind; conciliatory(3) (of sound(4) easily hurt(5) produced with vibration of the vocal cords(6) not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons(7) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music(8) (of light(9) (of speech sounds, as `s' and `sh'(10) (of a commodity or market or currency(11) using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation(12) tolerant or lenient(13) soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe(14) having little impact, or light(15) out of condition; not strong or robust; incapable of exertion or endurance(16) willing to negotiate and compromise
Adverb(1) in a relaxed manner; or without hardship
(1) Fall Frost Coming, painted in 1966, is a large canvas that features muted trees with soft edges.(2) Lines of business range from clothing, knitted fabric, and leather goods, to food, soft beverages, and liquor.(3) She hated his kisses because his lips were always cold and soft to the touch, too soft , not firm like Timothy's.(4) Most people acknowledge the big difference between the dangers of soft drugs such as cannabis and the likes of heroine and cocaine.(5) And the news itself should be lighter and more digestible: short cycles, interspersed with a lot of soft news.(6) I think it's a soft drug as they say, and shouldn't carry those heavy penalties.(7) The soft carpet beneath his feet might as well be molasses, sucking him down, trapping him.(8) They react even to disturbing news with a resigned smile and soft words.(9) People are being raised to be soft and stupid, and I think it is really about slowly wiping out dissidence and uniqueness in the culture, I really do.(10) Her voice was soft and sounded so far away, but as always, it was enough.(11) By this I am indicating that a soft currency may be acceptable for a while - the question is: For how long?(12) Create suds in a bowl and apply the suds to the leather surface with a soft cloth or sponge.(13) Moving from house to house to house, from area to area, I noticed how hard water and soft water affect the skin on my face.(14) The dissolved salts in hard water have a similar effect, so soft water is advised.(15) Janssen, though beautiful, has no soft edges - her face is angular, her nose sharp, her amazing figure more sculpted than curved.(16) The weather was fantastic, velvety warm, with a nice soft breeze.
(1) soft drinks :: المشروبات الغازية
(2) soft copy :: نسخة إلكترونية
(3) soft tissue :: منديل ناعم
(4) soft touch :: لمسة ناعمة
(5) soft skills :: المهارات
(6) soft skill :: المهارات الناعمة
(7) soft spot :: نقطه ناعمه
(8) soft music :: الموسيقى الناعمة
(9) soft palate :: اللهاة
(10) soft-hearted :: ناعم القلب
1. mushy ::
2. swampy ::
3. squashy ::
4. velvety ::
5. gentle ::
6. dim ::
7. pale ::
8. quiet ::
9. blurred ::
10. kind ::
11. lenient ::
12. foolish ::
13. subdued ::
14. piano ::
15. balmy ::
16. delicate ::
دقيق او حساس
17. cushy ::
19. flabby ::
20. sonant ::
21. easy ::
1. booming ::
2. loud ::
3. piercing ::
4. plangent ::
5. resounding ::
6. ringing ::
7. roaring ::
8. sonorous ::
9. stentorian ::
10. thundering ::
soft, softer, softest, softies, softly, softness, software, softy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you gone SOFT, Clegane?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Really? You want me to sing "Soft Kitty"
to a computer monitor?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
You know if my clothes get
too SOFT it makes me sleepy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
And she was nice and SOFT down below.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
If you could feel how SOFT my skin is,
you wouldn't have to ask.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Arabic Dictionary: soft
Meaning and definitions of soft, translation in Arabic language for soft with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soft in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soft"
What soft means in Arabic, soft meaning in Arabic, soft definition, examples and pronunciation of soft in Arabic language.