جانب, جهة, طرف, ضلع, خاصرة, واجهةجانبي, ثانويأيد, ناصر, وضعه جانبا
Noun(1) a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location(2) one of two or more contesting groups(3) either the left or right half of a body(4) a surface forming part of the outside of an object(5) an extended outer surface of an object(6) an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect(7) a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure(8) a family line of descent(9) a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food(10) an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute(11) an elevated geological formation(12) (sports
Verb(1) take sides for or against
Adjective(1) located on a side
(1) a town on the other side of the river(2) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(3) a side dish of fresh vegetables(4) a side light(5) The difference is, of course, that in the classroom the other kids don't side with the bully.(6) that's a side to her that I've never seen(7) he has been paralyzed on his right side since birth(8) The Rib Tickler is a pork or beef rib dinner for four, complete with side dishes.(9) the other side of the original 78 is free of any distortion(10) he lives on this side of town(11) his wife stood at his side(12) is that t-shirt the right side out?(13) I found the large salad a bit small for a meal, but it's the perfect size for two to share as a side dish.(14) cottages on the south side of the green(15) she's paralysed down one side of her face(16) on the same side
(1) side effect :: اعراض جانبية
(2) side by side :: جنباألى جنب
(3) other side :: الجانب الآخر
(4) side dish :: جانب الطبق
(5) by your side :: الى جانبك
(6) by my side :: بجانبي
(7) side effects :: آثار جانبية
(8) dark side :: الجانب المظلم
(9) on the other side :: على الجانب الآخر
(10) bright side :: الجانب المشرق
1. lateral ::
2. subordinate ::
4. half ::
5. district ::
6. surface ::
سطح - المظهر الخارجي
7. point of view ::
8. faction ::
9. team ::
11. face ::
12. slope ::
13. position ::
14. support ::
side, sided, sides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But you cannot have him by your SIDE
when you do.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
You're not listening
to my SIDE of it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
all the way across to the
far SIDE of the world,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
There's a lot more wildlings on the
other SIDE of the Wall than this SIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Can I sit by your SIDE?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: side
Meaning and definitions of side, translation in Arabic language for side with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of side in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "side"
What side means in Arabic, side meaning
in Arabic, side definition, examples and pronunciation
of side in Arabic language.