مشهد, مسرح, موقع, ثورة غضب, مسرح العمليات, المشهد السينمائي, مكان وقوع الأحداث
Noun(1) the place where some action occurs(2) an incident (real or imaginary(3) the visual percept of a region(4) a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film(5) a situation treated as an observable object(6) a subdivision of an act of a play(7) a display of bad temper(8) graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept(9) the context and environment in which something is set(10) the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
(1) I wouldn't mind a change of scene(2) For some time the region was the scene of struggles between Bulgarians, Romans and Byzantines.(3) Rescue workers were on the scene in the Alpine town of Bramberg working to free eight people trapped in the wreckage.(4) scene changes(5) are they involved in the drug scene?(6) the scene of the accident(7) it was an ugly scene(8) If you have to complain write to the airline and don't make a scene at the counter├ö├ç┬¬(9) A controversial town centre pub, which has been the scene of three shootings, wants to extend its opening hours.(10) He keeps the tension high, though many of the props marking scene changes are superfluous.(11) Croke Park was the scene of great colour all over with over 82,000 people.(12) We'll hear from reporters on the scene in Iraq's capital city and a lot more.(13) A nativity scene was set up beneath it.(14) After fully examining the scene of utter chaos, Dizante came over to us and sat down as well.(15) I was crying and Peter picked me up and took me out the back door of the club so I wouldn't make a scene .(16) the scene is set in Galway
(1) crime scene :: مسرح الجريمة
(2) deleted scene :: حذف المشهد
(3) at the scene :: في مشهد
(4) behind the scene :: خلف الكواليس
(5) set the scene :: جهز المشهد
(6) make a scene :: خلق ثورة
(7) on the scene :: على الساحة
(8) nativity scene :: مشهد المهد
(9) night scene :: مشهد ليلة
(10) scene of the crime :: مسرح الجريمة
1. location ::
2. background ::
3. incident ::
4. view ::
5. fuss ::
6. arena ::
7. subdivision ::
8. clip ::
9. picture ::
10. tantrum ::
11. shot ::
12. setting ::
13. prospect ::
14. scenery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And that's how
a girl makes a SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
MAN [ON TV]:
One of the gunmen died at the SCENE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
and you fled the SCENE of his murder.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
The Monte Carlo at the SCENE
belonged to a former student of his,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
You gotta check out this crime SCENE
me and Gomie are at. Just a second.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: scene
Meaning and definitions of scene, translation in Arabic language for scene with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scene in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "scene"
What scene means in Arabic, scene meaning
in Arabic, scene definition, examples and pronunciation
of scene in Arabic language.