تسجيل, سجل, محضر, رقم قياسي, تدوين, دفتر, سرد, مدونة, أسطوانة, تقرير, أسطوانة فونغرافية, ملف المدرسة, مدونة شىء محفوظ, سجل البوليس, محضر جلسات, ورقة القيد, وثيقة, سجل لنشاط ماسجل, قيد, حطم الرقم القياسي, سجل رقم قياسي, دون, كتب, أشار
Noun(1) anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph(2) sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove(3) the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had(4) the sum of recognized accomplishments(5) a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone(6) an extreme attainment; the best (or worst, as in a sport(7) a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction(8) a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
Verb(1) make a record of; set down in permanent form(2) register electronically(3) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(4) be aware of
(1) this score is a record for the team(2) the safety record at the airport is first class(3) That means he is now Brazil's record goalscorer at the World Cup.(4) Nearly all observers record declines in economic activity in every year since 1998.(5) If I was going to do a record of piano music with strings, then I'd go to a big studio.(6) the number of first-time buyers is at a record low(7) he held the world record for over a decade(8) the safety record at the airport(9) he has a record of hard work(10) He has an excellent record of achievement as a Minister in the Northern Ireland Office and the Department for Work and Pensions.(11) However to his dismay he feels Brazil's style of play that took them to a record fifth World Cup is destroying the beautiful game.(12) In three cases the electronic device could not be made to record a measurement.(13) What is the fate of retail, of the record stores, when music is free at the point of delivery?(14) to keep a record of sth(15) In passing sentence the judge said that the appellant had an appalling record .(16) he'd listen to any record by U2
(1) track record :: رقم قياسي
(2) to record :: لتسجيل
(3) medical record :: السجل الطبي
(4) off the record :: خارج النظام
(5) criminal record :: سجل جنائي
(6) world record :: الرقم القياسي العالمي
(7) break a record :: حطم الرقم القياسي
(8) vinyl record :: سجل الفينيل
(9) record store :: متجر التسجيلات
1. record-breaking ::
3. album ::
5. criminal record ::
6. best performance ::
7. reminder ::
8. disc ::
9. track record ::
10. book ::
11. write down ::
12. indicate ::
13. achieve ::
15. memorialise ::
16. register ::
17. tape ::
18. read ::
record, recorded, records
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A statement, on the RECORD.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
And for the RECORD,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
No RECORD of any family or friends either.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Look at Leonard's RECORD.
Twenty-seven days with Joyce Kim.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
My guess is,
"Hey, four minutes. New RECORD."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Arabic Dictionary: record
Meaning and definitions of record, translation in Arabic language for record with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of record in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "record"
What record means in Arabic, record meaning
in Arabic, record definition, examples and pronunciation
of record in Arabic language.