أشعل النار, ألقى نظرة خاطفة على, جرف, كنس, خدش, مس مسا رقيقا, نقب, كسب بسرعة, نبش, كوم, جمعشخص فاسق, خليع, انحدار, زاوية الجرف, محراك الجمر, جراف, فاجر, خبيث, المدمة أداة لجمع العشب
Noun(1) a dissolute man in fashionable society(2) degree of deviation from a horizontal plane(3) a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
Verb(1) move through with or as if with a rake(2) level or smooth with a rake(3) sweep the length of(4) examine hastily(5) gather with a rake(6) scrape gently
(1) The picture centered on a rake 's efforts to seduce an innocent but very candid young woman.(2) But it comes away pretty easily if you go at them with a sturdy rake .(3) giving the lawn a rake(4) Occasionally she needs to touch up the rake with a little extra glue, but that's less expensive than purchasing a new rake .(5) I must keep her sweet so that she doesn't rake my scalp with the comb.(6) Use a tarp to collect trimmings or a rake to clean up afterward.(7) Affable, intelligent, and a talented general, the regent was also a libertine and a rake who had fallen foul of the starchy atmosphere of Versailles during Louis XIV's twilight years.(8) However, I did read somewhere that you can rip up the dead grass, with a metal rake , and reseed.(9) Moving the soil surface with a rake in winter will expose many slugs and their eggs to frost damage.(10) To prepare a surface for planting, use a flat-head rake to clear away pebbles and other debris and to smooth out terrain.(11) Yet OrlÔö£┬«ans deserves to be remembered as something more than a rake .(12) you can adjust the rake of the backrests(13) Willoughby is a rake , seducing women without thinking of either their feelings or the consequences of his actions.(14) A spring tine or garden rake is all that is needed for the job but allow a good amount of time, especially if the lawn is large.(15) Greg let his high beams rake the shrubbery(16) Mix a 2-to 3-inch layer of organic mulch into the soil, then level the planting area with a rake .
(1) rake up :: أشعل النار حتى
(2) hand rake :: ومن ناحية أشعل النار
(3) rake in :: القي نظرة
(4) rake over :: أشعل النار على
(5) garden rake :: مجرفة حديقة
1. playboy ::
2. pitch ::
ملعب كورة قدم
4. scrape up ::
5. smooth ::
6. scratch ::
7. drag ::
8. rummage ::
9. sweep ::
10. scan ::
11. crease ::
rake, raked, rakes, raking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the RAKE lines in the dirt along the list,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Woman could hunt
geese with a RAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: rake
Meaning and definitions of rake, translation in Arabic language for rake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rake in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "rake"
What rake means in Arabic, rake meaning
in Arabic, rake definition, examples and pronunciation
of rake in Arabic language.