تماما, جدا, الى حد بعيد, فعلا, على نحو تام
الى حد كبير
- الى حد كبير
Adverb(1) to a degree (not used with a negative(2) to the greatest extent; completely(3) of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative(4) actually or truly or to an extreme
(1) I don't quite think he'd say that(2) quite who said it I don't know(3) Rocky was quite powerful and determined, but he was also crude and not hard to hit.(4) For someone to do it at such a young age is quite extraordinary.(5) Neither of them could ever quite figure out how they had survived growing up with her.(6) Another reviewer described my blog in less warm but still quite pleasing terms.(7) Here the facts are quite complex and quite different from the residential construction cases.(8) It is quite warm outside under the canopy as well, with a very effective heater thoughtfully placed there.(9) it was quite a shock to lose my job(10) are you quite certain about this?(11) this is quite a different problem(12) dresses quite from Port of Spain(13) We all know how dangerous a hot car can be for an animal - the risk of death is quite real.(14) the film is quite funny(15) He is one of the richest characters in the whole of the Wodehouse creation, absolutely rounded and quite without flaw.(16) she did quite well at school
(1) quite well :: جيد جدا
(2) quite good :: جيد نوعا ما
(3) quite a lot :: كثيرا نوعا ما
(4) not quite :: ليس تماما
(5) quite a few :: قليلا جدا
(6) quite a bit :: اهدا قليلا
(7) be quite :: كن هادئا
(8) quite often :: غالبا جدا
(9) quite big :: كبيرة جدا
(10) quite different :: مختلف تماما
2. fairly ::
3. rather ::
1. half ::
2. part ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Loras knew his mare was in heat.
Quite crafty, really.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Yes, it should be QUITE a wedding.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
- Well, that was QUITE a day.
- It was.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Someone appears to have
paid QUITE a bit for it since then.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Aegon Targaryen got
QUITE a long way on fear.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: quite
Meaning and definitions of quite, translation in Arabic language for quite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of quite in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "quite"
What quite means in Arabic, quite meaning
in Arabic, quite definition, examples and pronunciation
of quite in Arabic language.