كمية, مقدار, قدر, قسط
Noun(1) how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify(2) an adequate or large amount(3) the concept that something has a magnitude and can be represented in mathematical expressions by a constant or a variable
(1) a small quantity of food(2) His mathematical work, though not large in quantity , was first-rate in quality.(3) What Holford has done is invent a new system called Glycaemic Load or GL, which measures quantity of sugar as well as quality.(4) The survey also measured levels of air pollution, quality and quantity of drinking water and sewage.(5) The phonetic theory includes the analysis and classification of speech sounds generally and of the sounds of English in particular; sound grouping, accentual features, quantity , junction, assimilation, intonation; questions may also be asked on the teaching of English pronunciation.(6) many people like to buy in quantity(7) In Scotland, it is quality not quantity that has to count.(8) ├ö├ç├┐This operation is not about finding a large quantity of drugs but to reassure the public and take out middle level dealers,├ö├ç├û he said.(9) The quantity w represents the average fitness of the population at equilibrium.(10) The groups did not differ significantly with respect to any of the measures of semen quantity and quality.(11) ├ö├ç├┐The cost of any project is a measure of quality times quantity ,├ö├ç├û he says.(12) If scholarship is measured by quantity , quality is sacrificed.(13) During the raids police seized personal belongings, documents, drugs paraphernalia, a quantity of crack cocaine and a small amount of cannabis.(14) The judge said that police found 35.2g cannabis, evidence of his attempts at drug horticulture and a quantity of money when they raided his home.(15) The company, over the last few years, had shifted its focus from quantity and volumes to quality and design.(16) The label should indicate the insulation material, R-value, quantity , and the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor.
(1) quantity surveyor :: كمية مساح
(2) large quantity :: كمية كبيرة
(3) quantity discount :: خصم على الكميات
(4) quantity of work :: مقدار العمل
(5) scalar quantity :: الكمية العددية
(6) small quantity :: كمية صغيرة
(7) great quantity :: كميه عظيمه
(8) economic order quantity :: كمية الطلب الاقتصادي
(9) little quantity :: كمية صغيرة
(10) physical quantity :: كمية فيزيائية
1. amount ::
2. measure ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, and felony QUANTITY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: quantity
Meaning and definitions of quantity, translation in Arabic language for quantity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quantity in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "quantity"
What quantity means in Arabic, quantity meaning in Arabic, quantity definition, examples and pronunciation of quantity in Arabic language.