اجتماع, جلسة, مواجهة, مقابلة, دعوة, جمعية, مباراة, حفلة, لقاء
Noun(1) a formally arranged gathering(2) a small informal social gathering(3) a casual or unexpected convergence(4) the social act of assembling for some common purpose(5) the act of joining together as one(6) a place where things merge or flow together (especially rivers
Verb(1) come together(2) get together socially or for a specific purpose(3) be adjacent or come together(4) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(5) collect in one place(6) get to know; get acquainted with(7) meet by design; be present at the arrival of(8) contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle(9) experience as a reaction(10) undergo or suffer(11) be in direct physical contact with; make contact
(1) he intrigued her on their first meeting(2) he chaired a public meeting attended by the Minister(3) race meeting(4) The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the merits of the former ambassador traveling to Niger.(5) They understood the purpose of the meeting was to discuss incorporating a new company.(6) the early-dismissal policy will be discussed at our next meeting(7) The purpose of the meeting was to execute a legal document.(8) he scored two tries at their first meeting(9) It was the first time in 15 years they had held a formal meeting to discuss problems in the area.(10) they're seeking an urgent meeting of the council(11) she liked him from that first meeting(12) an athletics meeting(13) Whether it was a chance meeting or a planned meeting is not relevant to the point we were making.(14) Union officials have written to executives seeking an urgent meeting to discuss the matter.(15) Their meeting was chance when they happened to be walking in the same vicinity.(16) But some who attended the meeting felt their questions were yet to be answered.
(1) meet :: يجتمع
(2) meeting room :: قاعة الاجتماعات
(3) meeting place :: مكان الالتقاء
(4) business meeting :: اجتماع عمل
(5) meeting point :: نقطة إلتقاء
(6) hold a meeting :: عقد اجتماع
(7) minutes of meeting :: دقائق الاجتماع
(8) meeting request :: طلب اجتماع
(9) board meeting :: إجتماع مجلس الإدارة
(10) at the meeting :: في الاجتماع
(11) arrange a meeting :: ترتيب لقاء
1. gathering ::
2. consultation ::
3. encounter ::
يواجه .. ينجز
4. convergence ::
5. coming together ::
7. confluence ::
8. encounter ::
يواجه .. ينجز
9. get to know ::
بدأ أن يفهم
10. assemble ::
11. converge ::
12. face ::
13. greet ::
14. fulfill ::
15. pay ::
16. come across ::
17. receive ::
19. take on ::
21. conform to ::
22. suffer ::
23. adjoin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Nice MEETING you.
- Yeah, you too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
me there at 8:30
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
The Small Council MEETING
has been postponed on the king's orders.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
l put in that line about robbery,
from the GA MEETING. That was good.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
- Well, it was very nice MEETING you.
- Nice to finally meet you too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: meeting
Meaning and definitions of meeting, translation in Arabic language for meeting with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of meeting in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "meeting"
What meeting means in Arabic, meeting meaning
in Arabic, meeting definition, examples and pronunciation
of meeting in Arabic language.