أسلوب, نمط, سلوك, نسق, نوع, وضع, حالة, ضرب, عادات حميدة, سلوك حسن
Noun(1) how something is done or how it happens(2) a way of acting or behaving(3) a kind
(1) I don't like her manner(2) our manner of life(3) A venue as extraordinary as Kingston's Toilet Gallery could hardly celebrate its birthday in a conventional manner .(4) Most people never think about the manner of their death.(5) an adverb of manner(6) It is largely devoted to an account of the battle of Actium, but tells it all in the manner of Callimachus, a style wholly unsuited to the subject-matter.(7) his arrogance and pompous manner(8) Conceivably the poem was written at the request of the victim's relatives, perhaps in the attempt to redeem a reputation sullied by the manner of his death.(9) taking notes in an unobtrusive manner(10) In response, Killeavy looked to their county star Steven McDonnell who, in his customary manner , pointed.(11) the manner in which he spoke(12) When the police lodged a case against him recently, he and his supplicants reacted in the customary manner .(13) Bollinger was ├ö├ç├┐working├ö├ç├û in these pictures, but not in the manner of the other artists Fiore depicted.(14) what manner of man is he?(15) It would seem that not enough time has passed for the history of the very recent past to be told in a conventional manner .(16) Fortunately, individual lions can be dependably identified in an unobtrusive manner .
(1) in this manner :: بهذه الطريقة
(2) good manner :: أسلوب جيد
(3) in a manner of speaking :: في إن جاز التعبير
(4) in the same manner :: بنفس الاسلوب
(5) in a manner :: بأسلوب
(6) bedside manner :: رعاية المرضى
(7) in like manner :: وعلى نفس المنوال
(8) bad manner :: بطريقة سيئة
(9) in such a manner :: على هذا النحو
(10) manner of articulation :: طريقة التعبير
1. way ::
2. kind ::
3. demeanor ::
5. behavior ::
6. correct behavior ::
7. mode ::
manner, mannered, manners
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can imagine all MANNER of horrors
befalling that poor girl and her child.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
I want to see how he lives,
what MANNER of men they are,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
In a MANNER of speaking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
in the same MANNER
as anyone who breaks the sacred laws.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
No, it's a MANNER of speaking.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: manner
Meaning and definitions of manner, translation in Arabic language for manner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of manner in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "manner"
What manner means in Arabic, manner meaning
in Arabic, manner definition, examples and pronunciation
of manner in Arabic language.