آلية, مكائن, مكننة, الآلا ت كوحدة وظيفية
- مجموعة آلات
Noun(1) machines or machine systems collectively(2) a system of means and activities whereby a social institution functions
(1) It is known that most, if not all, components of the replication machinery are coded in the nucleus.(2) The other main items of machinery are two GEC turbines, and a single shaft with a pump jet propulsor.(3) farm machinery(4) the movement of the machinery(5) Their excellently produced vehicles and machinery obtained many prizes at country shows and field days.(6) long hair should be tied back to avoid it getting stuck in machinery(7) This result provides an intriguing link between a component of the translation machinery and Dpp signaling.(8) Through global sourcing, the company draws materials, components, machinery , finance, and services from anywhere in the world.(9) To put it simply, water tends to flow downhill, but it can be pumped uphill by a motor and the right machinery .(10) The situation is grave because the political and administrative machinery colludes with private companies to mint money from mines.(11) Surviving machinery includes a waterwheel, shaft and stones, although it hasn't worked since the 1920s.(12) the machinery of the state(13) to operate machinery(14) Kuhn will invest eight million euro in Bulgaria over the next three years to launch the production of car components and machinery .(15) They became importers of components and machinery for production as well as exporters.(16) They said that we were too stupid to handle machinery , even if we did use it.
(1) agricultural machinery :: الآلات الزراعية
(2) plant and machinery :: المصانع والآلات
(3) industrial machinery :: الآلات الصناعية
(4) farm machinery :: الآلات الزراعية
(5) electrical machinery :: الآلات الكهربائية
1. equipment ::
2. apparatus ::
3. hardware ::
4. gear ::
5. tackle ::
6. plant ::
7. mechanism ::
11. technology ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They are working with heavy MACHINERY.
Indeed, they’re building a tunnel.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
It's possible they're digging
with industrial MACHINERY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
...and you don't want someone like that
operating heavy MACHINERY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
And doesn't require outside MACHINERY
to be built to access it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Arabic Dictionary: machinery
Meaning and definitions of machinery, translation in Arabic language for machinery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of machinery in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "machinery"
What machinery means in Arabic, machinery meaning
in Arabic, machinery definition, examples and pronunciation
of machinery in Arabic language.