أدنى منزلة, حرف سفلي, غير بارع, المرؤوسدون, دوني, ثانوي, قليل القيمة, مرؤوس, رديء, حقير, وضيع
- السفليعقدة النقصالتوابع
Noun(1) one of lesser rank or station or quality(2) a character or symbol set or printed or written beneath or slightly below and to the side of another character
Adjective(1) of or characteristic of low rank or importance(2) of low or inferior quality(3) written or printed below and to one side of another character(4) having an orbit between the sun and the Earth's orbit(5) lower than a given reference point(6) falling short of some prescribed norm
(1) Meals offered at the restaurant were of inferior quality and the selection extremely poor.(2) Women's status in traditional Chukchi society was clearly inferior to that of men.(3) His efforts also saved countless lives by rooting out contractors using inferior materials and producing shoddy equipment.(4) These are referred to as inferior goods and examples in most western countries include rural bus services and household coal.(5) The flowers, when looked at through a magnifier, reveal five yellowish-green petals surrounding an inferior ovary.(6) A Magistrates' Court is, however, an inferior court.(7) Studies and anecdotal evidence suggest that the uninsured and the poor receive inferior care.(8) They are copies, made by a bootlegger to low standards using inferior materials.(9) It indicates an institutional sentiment towards women in uniform that they don't belong; that somehow, they're inferior to men in uniform.(10) Judicial review is available as a remedy for mistakes of law made by inferior courts and tribunals only.(11) True inferior goods are not common, but particular goods and services may benefit from some customers who buy more as incomes fall.(12) The first lumbar may provide the inferior phrenic or middle suprarenal.(13) Its military equipment consists of aging Soviet and Chinese stocks that qualitatively are vastly inferior to both the U.S. and South Korean militaries.(14) The inevitable result will be a diminished standard of living and inferior quality of life for the average American.(15) Only a handful of paintings on show in London were of an inferior standard or problematic in some other way.(16) First, because of the public good (positive externality) nature of education, society at large loses from inferior standards of education.
(1) inferior goods :: بضائع رديئة
(2) inferior to :: أدنى من
(3) inferior vena cava :: الوريد الأجوف السفلي
(4) be inferior to :: يكون أدنى من
(5) be inferior :: تكون أقل شأنا
1. second-class ::
2. second-rate ::
من الدرجة الثانية
3. substandard ::
دون المستوى المطلوب
4. subscript ::
5. subordinate ::
6. subscript ::
1. superior ::
2. upper ::
inferior, inferiority, inferiors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When I'm lying comatose in a hospital
relying on INFERIOR minds to cure me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
is just a fiction used by the
herd of INFERIOR human beings
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
...your robot is INFERIOR
and it will be defeated by ours...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: inferior
Meaning and definitions of inferior, translation in Arabic language for inferior with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of inferior in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "inferior"
What inferior means in Arabic, inferior meaning
in Arabic, inferior definition, examples and pronunciation
of inferior in Arabic language.