هجرة, اغتراب, رحيل عن الوطن
Noun(1) migration into a place (especially migration to a country of which you are not a native in order to settle there(2) the body of immigrants arriving during a specified interval
(1) Admittedly it took a little while at immigration but that was just checking passports.(2) The screening of this film will be followed by a discussion on illegal immigration .(3) I assume all residents will have read the new immigration rules re: long-term residence.(4) The goals in immigration policies are achieved by granting or denying visas.(5) There can be no doubt that mass immigration has reduced costs for employers drastically.(6) Late that night we cleared immigration and added an observer to the crew.(7) They cannot get it for most immigration matters, excluding those concerning refugees.(8) For months on this program, we have reported extensively on the problem of massive illegal immigration into this country.(9) To make the nation safer, policymakers also need to overhaul immigration rules and enforcement.(10) Now, it is urgently helping members obtain immigration documents.(11) I think we need to encourage legal immigration .(12) the airport has long queues at immigration and baggage reclaim(13) illegal immigration(14) Even giving your fingerprints now in immigration at the airport gives you an uncomfortable feeling.(15) What's needed, advocates say, are stories of successful Americans who wouldn't be here were it not for family-based immigration .(16) This is also the generation who suffered most at the brutal application of immigration laws.
(1) immigration officer :: ضابط الهجرة
(2) immigration office :: مكتب الهجرة
(3) illegal immigration :: الهجرة غير الشرعية
(4) immigration lawyer :: محامي هجرة
(5) immigration law :: قانون الهجرة
1. immigration ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I don't know his IMMIGRATION status.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: immigration
Meaning and definitions of immigration, translation in Arabic language for immigration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of immigration in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "immigration"
What immigration means in Arabic, immigration meaning
in Arabic, immigration definition, examples and pronunciation
of immigration in Arabic language.