تأجير, أجر, بالأجرةاستأجر, استخدم, ثنى
- توظيفالتعاقدشخص ذليلالتعييناتتوظيف
Noun(1) a newly hired employee(2) the act of hiring something or someone
Verb(1) engage or hire for work(2) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services(3) engage for service under a term of contract
(1) Travellers will also be able to book hotels, car hire , insurance and other travel services through the site.(2) An excellent and reasonably-priced railway service means there is no need for visitors to hire a car.(3) a hire charge(4) Getting around Italy is relatively easy and cheap, although car hire prices are on the rise.(5) car hire is recommended(6) Braden suggests that first-timers hire someone with government experience to jump-start a subcontracting venture.(7) most train stations hire out cycles(8) Before travelling, I opted to hire a car via the internet.(9) Cardholders can also get reductions in shops, theatres, car hire outlets and restaurants.(10) Men may hire rental cars from the arrival lounge.(11) All accommodation, travel, car hire and travel insurance can be booked through Perfect Places.(12) There might be companies that would want to hire her for corporate events.(13) Anglers can obtain permits and hire a boat from John Scotts Shop, Aughagower, Westport.(14) Without car hire , but with accommodation in the more centrally-located two-star Hotel Bajamar, this costs ├ö├®┬╝1,598.(15) If the Broncos would fire him tomorrow, there would be a line of teams willing to fire their coaches and hire him.(16) I'm on the road a lot and I need help but I can't afford to hire anybody at this early stage of my business.
(1) car hire :: تأجير السيارات
(2) for hire :: للتأجير
(3) hire car :: استئجار سيارة
(4) hire out :: توظيف خارج
(5) hire-purchase :: شراء بالتقسيط
(6) boat hire :: استئجار قارب
(7) work for hire :: عمل مقابل أجر
(8) re-hire :: إعادة توظيف،
(9) on hire :: على تأجير
1. employ ::
2. rent ::
3. charter ::
4. take ::
1. unemployment ::
hire, hired, hireling, hirelings, hires, hiring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
HIRE some, uh--
Some clock-tower guy
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Can't we HIRE
a grad student to do it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
This is the guy I'd HIRE.
Oh, it's the guy you'd HIRE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
It seems like if you're
gonna HIRE a head of security,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: hire
Meaning and definitions of hire, translation in Arabic language for hire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hire in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "hire"
What hire means in Arabic, hire meaning
in Arabic, hire definition, examples and pronunciation
of hire in Arabic language.