الجحيم, جهنم, جحيم, توبيخ قاس, مقمر
- الجحيمشخص مزعجهيليونhellionsجهنمي
Noun(1) any place of pain and turmoil(2) a cause of difficulty and suffering(3) (Christianity(4) (religion(5) noisy and unrestrained mischief
(1) who the hell are you?(2) I checked the ticket in the machine and the parking was free of charge - hell , what a bonus.(3) We must always remember that the purifying fires of heaven are hotter than the fires of hell .(4) Jail is in many ways worse anyway, with life inside being a living hell .(5) In that explanation, the hell realm was in the depths of the earth.(6) he made her life hell(7) I've been through hell(8) I like games and I know they can be addictive but, hell , killing over one is just plain stupid.(9) We will not come out with a firm argument this week - hell , we might not even print this issue.(10) It truly has been the closest thing to a living hell that I've ever experienced.(11) Oh hell , have I been elected the head of this little project or something?(12) Before long, an unspeakable hell of gunfire, death and destruction surround you.(13) As a matter of fact, nobody else in the whole Australian squad could but, hell , with Warne you just never know.(14) After the death, staff at the home became intolerably cruel to her and made her life a living hell .(15) All those whose names are not written in the book of life will be thrown into hell , the lake of fire, and the sentence will be eternal.(16) Don't give it a second thought; hell , most other magazine editors don't.
(1) go to hell :: اذهب إلى الجحيم
(2) like hell :: مثل جهنم
(3) hell on earth :: جهنم على الأرض
(4) in the hell :: في الجحيم
(5) raise hell :: رفع الجحيم
(6) living hell :: جحيما
(7) of hell :: من الجحيم
(8) to the hell :: إلى الجحيم
(9) all hell broke loose :: كسرت كل أبواب جهنم
1. the netherworld ::
2. a misery ::
3. nether region ::
4. blaze ::
5. netherworld ::
6. inferno ::
7. sin ::
1. bliss ::
2. heaven ::
3. paradise ::
4. sky ::
hell, heller, hellion, hellions, hellish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think he'll want to decide for himself.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Well, he'll have
the rest of his life
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
I mean, we're way the HELL
out here. All right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
That's the third message.
Where the HELL is that kid?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
If he tires himself out now,
he'll sleep better tonight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: hell
Meaning and definitions of hell, translation in Arabic language for hell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hell in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hell"
What hell means in Arabic, hell meaning in Arabic, hell definition, examples and pronunciation of hell in Arabic language.