الصحة, صحة, عافية, ازدهار, رخاء
Noun(1) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease(2) the general condition of body and mind
(1) the government's health policy(2) One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.(3) The raven indicates serious illness, obstacles to health and a decline in the life force.(4) a health risk(5) a standard for measuring the financial health of a company(6) he was restored to health(7) The site makes the list of shame for potential risk to public health and to the environment.(8) He is satisfied that there was no health risk from the clean-up of the first site.(9) People who are excluded from work have worse health and a lower expectation of life.(10) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality.(11) Fortunately, regular exercise, eating well and maintaining good overall health can slow these changes.(12) More and more people are piling on the pounds and putting their health at risk.(13) Your children's health is at risk if you are often to be found lying on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a packet of crisps.(14) The Association is a charitable organisation to promote good mental health and to assist the mentally ill.(15) It may be that associated with ongoing stress her mental health has deteriorated.(16) Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
(1) health care :: الرعاىة الصحية
(2) health insurance :: تأمين صحي
(3) good health :: صحة جيدة
(4) health club :: نادي صحي
(5) public health :: الصحة العامة
(6) mental health :: الصحة النفسية
(7) in good health :: في صحة جيدة
(8) poor health :: حالة صحية سيئة
(9) health food :: الغذاء الصحي
(10) health and safety :: الصحة و السلامة
1. well-being ::
2. physical state ::
3. wellness ::
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is the HEALTH plan's way
medically justifiable? Sure.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
- You HEALTH nuts kill me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Spend it in good HEALTH,
you miserable son of a bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
It's a HEALTH hazard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
It won’t be me the one
to harm your HEALTH.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: health
Meaning and definitions of health, translation in Arabic language for health with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of health in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "health"
What health means in Arabic, health meaning
in Arabic, health definition, examples and pronunciation
of health in Arabic language.