رئيس, رأس, قائد, زعيم, رأسية, قمة, رأس الإنسان, منبع, رغوة, سنبلة, الرأس جزء من آلة, الجزء ألاعلى من السرير, أعلى الشئ, المكتب الرئسي, مقام الزعامة, مقدم السفينة, وجه القطعة النقدية, صدر الشىءرأس, ترأس, قاد, تزعم, تصدر, تقدم, توج برأسية, حصد, ركل كرة, واجهرأسي, ذا رأسا
- رئيسذو رأسباندفاعبلا رأسرؤساء
Noun(1) the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains(2) a single domestic animal(3) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(4) a person who is in charge(5) the front of a military formation or procession(6) the pressure exerted by a fluid(7) the top of something(8) the source of water from which a stream arises(9) (grammar(10) the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates(11) the length or height based on the size of a human or animal head(12) a dense cluster of flowers or foliage(13) the educator who has executive authority for a school(14) an individual person(15) a user of (usually soft(16) a natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea
Verb(1) to go or travel towards(2) be in charge of(3) travel in front of; go in advance of others(4) be the first or leading member of (a group(5) direct the course; determine the direction of travelling(6) take its rise(7) be in the front of or on top of(8) form a head or come or grow to a head(9) remove the head of
(1) Failure to use a helmet increased the risk of injuries to the head , neck, and face.(2) Watch for the notice board with a diagram identifying the mountains at the head of the lake.(3) I'm no good at IQ tests - I have no head for numbers and score lower than I should.(4) On the morning of the battle she begged me to allow her to carry the American flag at the head of the regiment.(5) He put his hands on my sides and I put my arms around his neck and rested my head against his chest.(6) The river head is the source not only of the property's water, but also of its joie de vivre.(7) With sheer will power, she forced herself to nod at Dante and sit at the head of the table.(8) You may be one of the many people who see head on your beer as a bad thing.(9) So I'll be at the head of the queue for transfers, which are embargoed until September 1st.(10) he's the deputy head there(11) While the chicken is cooking break apart the head of lettuce into bite sized pieces.(12) She was tall, only half a head shorter than he was.(13) At dinner that night, I only had to reach for the wine bottle when the head waiter raced across to pour it for me.(14) A young kid catches a 6lb mullet, knocks it on the head , takes it home to show mum, then it goes in the bin.(15) are you the head of the household?(16) The head waiter gave parties every night in the kitchens, at which he and his local friends drank the cellars out.
(1) head office :: المكتب الرئيسي
(2) head off :: تجنب
(3) big head :: الرأس الكبير
(4) head up :: رفع الرأس
(5) head over heels :: رأسا على عقب
(6) head teacher :: مدير المدرسة
(7) head for :: توجه إلى
(8) the head :: رئيس
(9) head of state :: رئيس الدولة
1. chief ::
2. skull ::
4. aptitude ::
5. leader ::
6. front ::
7. source ::
8. froth ::
9. forefront ::
10. drumhead ::
11. point ::
12. question ::
13. headspring ::
14. headway ::
15. chief ::
17. header ::
18. oral sex ::
الجنس عن طريق الفم
20. foreland ::
21. mind ::
22. capitulum ::
23. school principal ::
24. lead ::
25. command ::
26. move toward ::
27. guide ::
28. head up ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
head, headed, headily, headless, heads, headship, headships, subhead, subheads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What is wrong with your HEAD?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
But my father taught me
to aim for their HEAD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
to keep your ungrateful HEAD
on your neck a little while long3
00:01:58,520 --> 00:02:00,170
I'm sorry, what am I grateful for?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
She's warm, she's loving,
she doesn't glue electrodes to your HEAD...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
to look up at the stars
without a roof over your HEAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Arabic Dictionary: head
Meaning and definitions of head, translation in Arabic language for head with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of head in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "head"
What head means in Arabic, head meaning
in Arabic, head definition, examples and pronunciation
of head in Arabic language.