كبير, ضخم, فخم, رائع, نبيل, سام رفيع, جليل, مهيبعظيم, بيانو مجنح, ألف دولار
- كبيرأعظمأروعبشكل رائعالعظمة
Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100(2) a piano with the strings on a horizontal harp-shaped frame; usually supported by three legs
Adjective(1) of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope(2) of or befitting a lord(3) ostentatiously rich and superior in quality(4) extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers(5) of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style(6) large and impressive in physical size or extent(7) the most important and magnificent in adornment(8) used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person
(1) "The golf course is just grand , " he said.(2) Christopher and Sara tied the knot and celebrated in style with a grand wedding party at the Captain's Corner.(3) She gets 300 grand a club appearance.(4) No expense was spared and the kitchens cranked up to produce an amazing 1,150 meals in just under three days, all on a grand scale.(5) After 1570 another leading architect, John Smythson, modernized the house and added classically inspired fronts to the entrance and to the grand entrance to the hall.(6) An ambitious artist, he preferred to work on a grand scale with vibrant colour and virtuoso brushwork and was noted for his treatment of costume and the accuracy of his settings.(7) I'd like to start working with them, but they all probably think I'm too grand and too expensive.(8) Fifty grand is not a lot of income any more: In many areas of the country it is not enough to qualify for a home mortgage, for example.(9) The small but perfectly formed publisher of the same name is doing a grand job in resuscitating the tradition of the cheap pamphlet.(10) I didn't dare go up the stairs because I feared facing the grand Lady Nicole.(11) Whoever's holding that suitcase guesses what's inside it - if their guess is correct, they win a grand .(12) It's like he was slowly coming to the realization that the grand finale of the magnificent journey had come to this shockingly humbling ending.(13) Just invest a few grand in plastic surgery and maybe you too could become one of the most beautiful women on the planet.(14) Lindsey's work will now go through to the international grand final in the autumn.(15) A Los Angeles jury convicted him of forgery, attempted grand theft, and perjury.(16) I used to imagine that I was a grand lady with full billowing gowns whenever I walked down the staircase.
(1) grand total :: المبلغ الإجمالي
(2) grand piano :: بيانو كبير
(3) grand slam :: الضربات العنيفة الكبرى
(4) grand prix :: سباق الجائزة الكبرى
(5) grand mother :: جدة
(6) grand jury :: هيئة المحلفين الكبرى
(7) baby grand :: بيانو صغير
(8) grand ceremony :: حفل كبير
(9) grand opening :: الافتتاح الكبير
(10) grand occasion :: مناسبة عظيمة
1. magnificent ::
2. ambitious ::
3. august ::
4. complete ::
5. main ::
6. excellent ::
7. luxurious ::
8. distinguished ::
9. high-minded ::
10. rattling ::
من الطراز الأول
11. lordly ::
12. heroic ::
13. thousand dollars ::
15. grand piano ::
1. humble ::
2. unimpressive ::
grand, grander, grandest, grandly, grandness, grands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But he did listen to Grand Maester Pycelle,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I play a lot of
Grand Theft Auto.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
wanted a GRAND entrance
with a motorcycle. Right, Tokyo?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
There's a 5 GRAND fine,
600 for towing and disposal,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
You and I both clear
about 70 GRAND a week.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: grand
Meaning and definitions of grand, translation in Arabic language for grand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of grand in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "grand"
What grand means in Arabic, grand meaning
in Arabic, grand definition, examples and pronunciation
of grand in Arabic language.