الأول, أول, أولى, أوليأولا, في البداية, في بدايةالبداية, غرة مطلع, السرعة الأولى
Noun(1) the first or highest in an ordering or series(2) the first element in a countable series(3) the time at which something is supposed to begin(4) the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate(5) an honours degree of the highest class(6) the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
Adjective(1) preceding all others in time or space or degree(2) indicating the beginning unit in a series(3) serving to set in motion, or maiden(4) serving to begin(5) ranking above all others(6) highest in pitch or chief among parts or voices or instruments or orchestra sections
Adverb(1) before anything else(2) the initial time(3) before another in time, space, or importance(4) prominently forward
(1) One of its first orders is to set up special tribunals to try members of the former regime.(2) Monday, the first of August(3) For the first time ever, local people have been given a forum to express their views.(4) I am now discovering the merits of a leisurely breakfast for the first time ever.(5) after the first live programme(6) If anything is to be learned from the whole sorry affair, it is that the child must come first .(7) There is no life story without fiction, but the story, your life, should come first .(8) she contacted me first thing(9) I am a driver myself and I know how difficult it is to park in these streets but surely lives must come first .(10) Sumire sighed, used to the routine she had undergone all during first through eighth grade.(11) The aims and compass of this edition have not changed from those of the first .(12) I don't have the first idea what happened(13) ladies first(14) feet first(15) Schoeman ranked first in the world last year in the 50 meter long course.(16) He is the first to admit, however, that this is more an act of God rather than a life plan.
(1) first name :: الاسم الاول
(2) first of all :: أولا
(3) at first :: في البدايه
(4) first aid :: إسعافات أولية
(5) first time :: اول مرة
(6) the first :: الأول
(7) love at first sight :: حب من اول نظرة
(8) first floor :: الطابق الأول
(9) first aid kit :: حقيبة إسعاف أولي
2. fundamental ::
3. foremost ::
4. top ::
5. beginning ::
6. maiden ::
7. world-class ::
8. at first ::
9. before anything else ::
قبل أي شيء آخر
10. in preference ::
11. first off ::
12. foremost ::
13. for the first time ::
14. novelty ::
15. start ::
16. first gear ::
18. first base ::
1. final ::
2. last ::
3. latter ::
4. terminal ::
5. ultimate ::
first, firstly, firsts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On the other hand, safety FIRST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Maybe with the FIRST one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Yeah, on our FIRST date,
Leonard used a coupon to buy me a pretzel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
I think Mother Teresa would
have washed the clothes FIRST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
First Squad, Sixth Company of BRIPAC.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: first
Meaning and definitions of first, translation in Arabic language for first with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of first in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "first"
What first means in Arabic, first meaning in Arabic, first definition, examples and pronunciation of first in Arabic language.