طاقة, حيوية, مقدرة, فعال, نشاط
Noun(1) (physics(2) forceful exertion(3) enterprising or ambitious drive(4) an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing(5) a healthy capacity for vigorous activity(6) any source of usable power(7) the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
(1) don't waste your energy with it(2) At the same time, there is a increase in the efficiency with which energy is converted to heat.(3) a collision in which no energy is transferred(4) What I was about to do would require a lot of energy , stamina, and vocal power.(5) These convert infrared, ultraviolet and visible light into energy at a higher efficiency.(6) Why not have a look at the real solutions such as renewable power sources and better energy efficiency?(7) Diane would have made me go anyway, and I didn't posses enough mental or physical energy to put up a fight.(8) Commentators explained that this gave them instant and sustained energy .(9) If you think there is no way of having the energy and strength you desire, think again.(10) The main modifiable factors affecting energy balance are dietary energy intake and energy expended through physical activity.(11) That means that regardless of how much energy the electron has, it could never hope to be able to exit the box.(12) Their strategy was for the first round to rely heavily on nuclear electricity and energy efficiency.(13) I'm really looking forward to working in London - so much energy and activity on the doorstep.(14) I'm delighted that our local communities and voluntary groups are taking the lead on renewable energy for lighting and heating.(15) thermal energy(16) Why is that electrons radiate electromagnetic energy when they are accelerated?
(1) solar energy :: طاقة شمسية
(2) renewable energy :: طاقة متجددة
(3) nuclear energy :: الطاقة النووية
(4) energy drink :: مشروب الطاقة
(5) energy source :: مصدر طاقة
(6) kinetic energy :: الطاقة الحركية
(7) wind energy :: طاقة الرياح
(8) energy saving :: توفير الطاقة
(9) energy efficiency :: كفاءة الطاقة
(10) energy consumption :: استهلاك الطاقة
1. vitality ::
2. free energy ::
3. vigor ::
4. push ::
5. vim ::
6. doe ::
1. lethargy ::
energies, energize, energizes, energy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
angular momentum, potential ENERGY
and kinetic ENERGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I spend so much ENERGY
fighting the urge not to use...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I don't need his negative ENERGY
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
what give the most ENERGY...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
So your mirth is merely a discharge
of nervous ENERGY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: energy
Meaning and definitions of energy, translation in Arabic language for energy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of energy in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "energy"
What energy means in Arabic, energy meaning
in Arabic, energy definition, examples and pronunciation
of energy in Arabic language.