Noun(1) a car that is powered by electricity
Adjective(1) using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity(2) (of a situation(3) affected by emotion as if by electricity; thrilling
(1) If the distribution of moving electric charge is not symmetric, the magnetic field will also be unsymmetric.(2) We can power the fuel cell using renewable energies to generate hydrogen, and then convert it into electricity to charge the electric car.(3) The excitement was electric on that sunny evening as the students of Gallagher House got their spin in the 18 seater bus.(4) Becalmed sounds of electric piano, bass, acoustic guitars, and soft trumpet tones appear at a tempo that's so relaxed it's almost asleep.(5) As in Donald Judd's work, Batchelor's electric color and synthetic surfaces are too abstracted to actually refer to a particular source.(6) The Ministry of Electricity is implementing measures to stabilize the oscillation of electric current in its power lines.(7) In the end, however, it's simply the electric thrill of the music itself that makes this release so essential.(8) The atmosphere on the ship was electric , and that moment gave me a great sense of pride and humility.(9) In yet another room was a small piece consisting of two electric fans with their blades replaced by rods with twists of leaves at the end.(10) The air was electric as the sell-out crowd waited in excited anticipation to hear the 64-year-old Spaniard sing favourites from Verdi and Wagner.(11) Mark McColl, at 18, thrilled with electric bursts of pace.(12) A first naive picture of an electron - this is not an accurate picture but it's a start - is as a tiny ball with electric charge - which is what flows when a current flows in a wire.(13) The higher the value is the more electric charge can be stored, thereby indicating that a substance is superior as a condenser material.(14) These specifications will allow smooth interface between different systems using electric power lines for audio, video and data networking.(15) The film measures the compression force, which is seen in the form of the electric charge of opposite surfaces.(16) The love in the air was electric and both, even the one whose senses had ceased five years ago, could feel it.
(1) electric current :: تيار كهربائي
(2) electric guitar :: الجيتار الكهربائي
(3) electric shock :: صدمة كهربائية
(4) electric power :: الطاقة الكهربائية
(5) electric motor :: محرك كهربائي
(6) electric fan :: مروحة كهربائية
(7) electric razor :: الحلاقة الكهربائية
(8) electric charge :: الشحنة الكهربائية
(9) electric field :: الحقل الكهربائي
(10) electric drill :: الحفر الكهربائية
1. electric-powered ::
تعمل بالطاقة الكهربائية
2. exciting ::
5. electric car ::
electric, electrics, nonelectric
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're testing phase shift
due to ELECTRIC potential.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
You pop, sparkle and buzz ELECTRIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I got a mannequin, stuffed it
with an ELECTRIC blanket so it'd be warm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
...of how ELECTRIC dipoles
in the brain's water molecules...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
So, Tesla's the one
that invented the ELECTRIC car?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: electric
Meaning and definitions of electric, translation in Arabic language for electric with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of electric in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "electric"
What electric means in Arabic, electric meaning
in Arabic, electric definition, examples and pronunciation
of electric in Arabic language.