طبق, صحن, سبط, لون من الالوان, مل ء طبق, تقعر, وعاء مقعرأعد, سكب الطعام, صفح, قعر, هزم
Noun(1) a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food(2) a particular item of prepared food(3) the quantity that a dish will hold(4) a very attractive or seductive looking woman(5) directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation(6) an activity that you like or at which you are superior
Verb(1) provide (usually but not necessarily food(2) make concave; shape like a dish
(1) I gather she's quite a dish(2) Marble can be used for every accessory, right down to the toothbrush holder and soap dish .(3) I picked up a couple of books and a new shower toy, which will be spending time in my soap dish .(4) The only food available was a dish of baked beans almost solid with their wait under the hot lights and a plate of sausages that looked as if they'd been there since the place was built.(5) There were four of them, served with a dish of melted garlic butter, and another of hot salsa sauce.(6) With the retirement of the old professor, the observatory was going to be turned into a museum, as soon as the new radar dish was completed.(7) He's a dish and, what's more, he's going to propose marriage.(8) For a main dish bake a pie with pumpkin, yam and potato.(9) The newspaper supported the war, but this is a chance to dish the government on grounds of spin.(10) Beneath the first cover was a dish of steaming pork chops.(11) A waiter zipped over and deposited two glasses of water and a dish of mixed nuts on their table, took their drink orders, and hurried off.(12) The top of the cylinder was capped with a parabolic radio dish , which appeared to be made of cloth supported by a series of metal ribs.(13) if he has the real dish I wish he'd tell us(14) This won't work because the wheel will end up way out of dish and the tire will likely rub the kickstand-side chainstay.(15) Remove to a serving dish and rest for about 10 minutes.(16) When the chicken is cooked, remove the roasting dish from the oven, and transfer the chicken onto a serving dish .
(1) side dish :: جانب الطبق
(2) main dish :: الطبق الرئيسي
(3) satellite dish :: طبق استقبال أقمار صناعية
(4) soap dish :: وعاء للصابون
(5) dish towel :: منشفة الطبق
(6) dish out :: طبق بها
(7) dish soap :: صابون أطباق
(8) chafing dish :: الغضب صحن
(9) dish rack :: رف الأطباق
(10) baking dish :: طبق الخبيز
1. bowl ::
2. recipe ::
3. knockout ::
4. dish aerial ::
5. dishful ::
6. cup of tea ::
كوب من الشاي
7. dish out ::
dish, dished, dishes, dishing, dishware, dishy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so we'’ll DISH on
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
...a Petri DISH of genetically modified
super-virus went missing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
It's a traditional Swiss breakfast DISH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
...and if you order the DISH in column A,
you can't order the DISH in column B.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
This is a Chilean DISH that I love...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: dish
Meaning and definitions of dish, translation in Arabic language for dish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dish in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "dish"
What dish means in Arabic, dish meaning
in Arabic, dish definition, examples and pronunciation
of dish in Arabic language.