رغبة, شهوة, توق, أمنية, طلب, مشيئة, رام, جاذبيةرغب, طلب, تاق, اشتهى, مطلوب
- رغبةمرغوبالرغباتورغبة منها
Noun(1) the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state(2) an inclination to want things(3) something that is desired
Verb(1) feel or have a desire for; want strongly(2) expect and wish(3) express a desire for
(1) Longing, sexual desire , emotional emptiness and instability run rampant.(2) You desire power for power's sake; he merely wishes to see his friends and family live in peace.(3) I have no desire to return to school(4) It's against the notion that things calm down when we get older, when philosophy is supposed to kick in - that the body, the heart and sexual desire develop and age in the same way.(5) But it also heard of a public desire for resident doctors to be based at the hospital around the clock.(6) He also wished to awaken the desire to dance within the audience.(7) Like many academics in recent years, he was consumed by the desire to become a public intellectual.(8) They don't seem to be listening with regard to the desire of the public to maintain guaranteed benefits.(9) As a rule of thumb, buyers tend to desire the cars that were the status symbols of their youth, and desired models vary from country to country.(10) A strong sexual desire , it was contended, should be recognised as a sign of health and energy, both for the individual and for society.(11) Worldly ambition and sexual desire deflected him from the true path.(12) Such women are mostly presented as sexless in that once their family is complete, they appear to lose all sexual desire and physical charm.(13) A typical feeling in such a state is the inability to experience sexual desire , captured in this song as well.(14) It seems to me extremely likely that he would have some desire, some sexual desire .(15) When panderers to sexual desire frequent a location, other appetite providers will follow.(16) I desire her company, and do not wish to have her driven away.
(1) burning desire :: رغبة جامحة
(2) sexual desire :: الرغبة الجنسية
(3) strong desire :: رغبة قوية
(4) desire for :: الرغبة في
(5) heart's desire :: رغبة القلب
(6) great desire :: رغبة كبيرة
(7) desire to do :: الرغبة في القيام
(8) passion desire :: أمل زائل
(9) carnal desire :: الرغبة الجسدية
(10) object of desire :: كائن من الرغبة
1. wish ::
2. lust ::
3. want ::
4. be attracted to ::
5. trust ::
desire, desired, desires, desiring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
what do you DESIRE most in this world?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
It is your heart's DESIRE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
...to be accepted by Penny's peers
is based on your DESIRE to ensure...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
And my DESIRE for continuity.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
...and he's overcome with a DESIRE to rip
her armor off...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: desire
Meaning and definitions of desire, translation in Arabic language for desire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of desire in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "desire"
What desire means in Arabic, desire meaning
in Arabic, desire definition, examples and pronunciation
of desire in Arabic language.