دين, إثم, دين واجب الدفع
Noun(1) the state of owing something (especially money(2) money or goods or services owed by one person to another(3) an obligation to pay or do something
(1) a way to reduce Third World debt(2) In the film, Reeves plays a luckless, down-at-heel gambler heavily in debt to the bookies.(3) I owe a debt of thanks to Si for pointing out the deficiencies in my spelling.(4) All owe her a huge debt of gratitude for her many years of dedicated service to the Church.(5) He took the cash when he was in debt to the tune of several thousand pounds.(6) He wanted to know why the trust was so severely in debt , despite receiving record funding from the government.(7) He feels he owes a particular debt to Prowse, who first encouraged him to direct 11 years ago.(8) The club are #30m in debt , partly due to the antics of last season's management team.(9) In his late 20's, he's a sharp dresser, big smoker, has a mortgage and is up to his eyes in debt .(10) the firm is heavily in debt(11) How can you repay such a debt to a friend who tells you about a writer like Roth?(12) It truly is the end of an era but the people of Hull owe him a great debt and we must look at the great strides the city has made while has been leader.(13) The script is strong, owing a great debt to Frank Miller's graphic novel, Man Without Fear.(14) * Total U.S. household credit card debt is more than $600 billion.(15) Our students in Canada don't need to be coming to college and coming out in debt .(16) A travel policy is vital to ensure sickness or an accident don't leave you badly in debt when you come home.
(1) bad debt :: الديون المعدومة
(2) in debt :: في الدين
(3) debt collection :: تحصيل الديون
(4) debt collector :: تحصيل الديون
(5) debt relief :: تخفيف عبء الديون
(6) outstanding debt :: الديون القائمة
(7) net debt :: صافي الدين
(8) debt ratio :: نسبة الدين
(9) public debt :: الدين العام
(10) external debt :: الديون الخارجية
1. bill ::
2. account ::
6. financial obligation ::
7. outstanding payment ::
8. check ::
9. tab ::
debt, debtor, debtors, debts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The whole realm is in your DEBT,
none more so than l.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I hear you owe that boy a significant DEBT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I'm forever in your DEBT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
The DEBT will be repaid, my friend.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
- I'm telling you the Crown is six million in DEBT.
- How could you let this happen?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: debt
Meaning and definitions of debt, translation in Arabic language for debt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of debt in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "debt"
What debt means in Arabic, debt meaning
in Arabic, debt definition, examples and pronunciation
of debt in Arabic language.