ابنة, بنت, وليدة
Noun(1) a female human offspring
(1) Henry felt that the crown needed a male heir but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, produced only a daughter , Mary.(2) I am proud to be an Army retiree, and I have been able to influence and enjoy my daughter 's childhood.(3) Another problem, discussed here, is that the first daughter product of Ra is radon gas.(4) a daughter of SeÔö£├¡n's(5) the daughter of the house(6) a daughter of God(7) he had a daughter by his first wife(8) The atoms then undergo nuclear fission, producing daughter nuclei and more neutrons.(9) In the language of the scriptures, becoming a son or daughter of Christ is to re-establish that familial relationship which was destroyed by sin.(10) Italian, the eldest daughter of ancient Latin(11) Gilda Pirella has always been her daughter 's biggest influence and greatest inspiration.(12) Active devices detect and record radon or its daughter products continuously.(13) He acknowledged his eight-year-old daughter Adesola as the influence for him returning to his musical roots.(14) I'm no longer the daughter of a gangster; I'm a daughter of Christ.(15) she's the eldest daughter(16) Mary feels quite powerless to protect her own daughter and to influence where she is going and what she is doing online.
(1) daughter-in-law :: ابنة بالنسب
(2) your daughter :: ابنتك
(3) son and daughter :: إبن وإبنة
(4) father and daughter :: اب و ابنة
(5) little daughter :: الابنة الصغيرة
(6) eldest daughter :: الابنة الكبرى
(7) daughter of :: ابنة
(8) only daughter :: ابنة فقط
(9) beloved daughter :: ابنه محبوبة
(10) good daughter :: ابنة جيدة
1. female child ::
2. girl ::
daughter, daughterly, daughters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the first thing will be getting
the ambassador’s DAUGHTER out of there.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
You're your father's DAUGHTER, no mistake.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
His DAUGHTER is no different.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
...whose DAUGHTER, Lakshmi, Is flying In
for the sole purpose of meeting him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
You're my DAUGHTER!
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: daughter
Meaning and definitions of daughter, translation in Arabic language for daughter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of daughter in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "daughter"
What daughter means in Arabic, daughter meaning
in Arabic, daughter definition, examples and pronunciation
of daughter in Arabic language.