حرج, حاسم, انتقادي, خطير, حساس, خطر, بارع في النقد, عصيب, نزاع إلى الانتقاد
- حرجخطيرةليس حرجاضعيف التمييز
Adjective(1) marked by a tendency to find and call attention to errors and flaws(2) at or of a point at which a property or phenomenon suffers an abrupt change especially having enough mass to sustain a chain reaction(3) characterized by careful evaluation and judgment(4) urgently needed; absolutely necessary(5) forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis(6) being in or verging on a state of crisis or emergency(7) of or involving or characteristic of critics or criticism
(1) the housing shortage is now critical(2) The city on the hill has a very critical problem with water.(3) Mr Lloyd also revealed that an internal report had been critical of the force's vetting system.(4) This builds commitment among staff, a critical factor for business success.(5) Similarly, superconductivity can be destroyed by applying a magnetic field that exceeds some critical value.(6) Moreover, to be truly seen and understood is close to the pinnacle for a work of art, and no critical essay can see and understand as deeply as the best parodies.(7) The critical literature provides three different schools of thought on this subject.(8) Already their work has come in for considerable critical acclaim from those that have seen it and it is expected to be in huge demand by poetry and art lovers.(9) It puts us in a difficult and critical situation.(10) One of the 17 injured was said to be in critical condition.(11) The second younger couple was so seriously injured that they were airlifted to Hamilton General Hospital in critical condition.(12) Following the accident, he was rushed to hospital in critical condition with a severe head injury and underwent brain surgery the very next day.(13) He had been in critical condition since he was assaulted on Sunday.(14) On the other hand, if the frequency exceeded a certain critical value, there would be enough energy for the electron to be able to get away.(15) The band is stirring both critical and popular acclaim for their soulful, virtuoso playing and thrilling live performances.(16) The security guards expressed similar fears but were more confident because they are trained to handle such critical situations.
(1) critical thinking :: التفكير النقدي
(2) critical point :: نقطة حرجة
(3) critical path :: المسار الحرج
(4) critical mass :: الكتلة الحرجة
(5) critical error :: خطأ فادح
(6) critical acclaim :: اشادة من النقاد
(7) critical condition :: حالة حرجة
(8) critical situation :: الوضع الحرج
(9) critical review :: مراجعة نقدية
(10) critical juncture :: المنعطف الحرج
1. censorious ::
عياب ميال للنقد القاسي
3. grave ::
4. crucial ::
5. decisive ::
6. vital ::
critical, critically, noncritical, uncritical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But nothing so CRITICAL that she'll feel
uncomfortable if I wanna try this again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
The question is I’m
in a CRITICAL situation at work.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
She's alive, but she's
still in CRITICAL condition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
If Lisbon and I see ourselves
in a CRITICAL situation,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
If we poison the CRITICAL
thinking faculties of children
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: critical
Meaning and definitions of critical, translation in Arabic language for critical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of critical in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "critical"
What critical means in Arabic, critical meaning in Arabic, critical definition, examples and pronunciation of critical in Arabic language.