أزمة, أزمة حرجة
Noun(1) an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty(2) a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
(1) The breach in the Left already opened up by the war in Kosovo reached a crisis .(2) They concluded that China wouldn't take advantage of the global crisis situation.(3) They are alone, or only with other children, on most of the occasions when a crisis occurs.(4) To Dyck, it is the desire to help people in a crisis situation to the best of your abilities.(5) This reached crisis point when my wife received a shock from the laundry taps.(6) Dr Williams' decision to call the crisis meeting places his authority on the line as never before.(7) And if he goes on long enough there is bound to be an economic crisis which will undermine the Chancellor.(8) they're trying to resolve the crisis(9) there's a crisis in farming(10) she's having a crisis of faith(11) The polarization crisis is more intense within countries and cities than between them.(12) You might be able to treat your pain crisis at home with medicines that you take by mouth.(13) the country faces an energy crisis(14) the current economic crisis(15) The situation at Luton Football Club has now reached crisis proportions.(16) It is so much better to deal with emotional issues of the past before we reach a crisis .
(1) economic crisis :: ازمة اقتصادية
(2) financial crisis :: أزمة مالية
(3) midlife crisis :: ازمة منتصف العمر
(4) crisis management :: إدارة الأزمات
(5) identity crisis :: أزمة الهوية
(6) energy crisis :: أزمة الطاقة
(7) oil crisis :: أزمة النفط
(8) current crisis :: الأزمة الحالية
(9) mid-life crisis :: ازمة منتصف العمر
(10) banking crisis :: الأزمة المصرفية
1. critical point ::
2. turning point ::
4. watershed ::
5. head ::
6. moment of truth ::
7. zero hour ::
8. point of no return ::
نقطة اللا عودة
9. Rubicon ::
10. doomsday ::
11. crunch ::
12. climacteric ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
DEFCON 1 is a CRISIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Like being in a hostage CRISIS talk show.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
- We're in the middle of a CRISIS here.
- Oh, I know. Bernadette told me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Look, Leonard is helping Sheldon
through a family CRISIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
leave channel eight free
for the hostages CRISIS!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: crisis
Meaning and definitions of crisis, translation in Arabic language for crisis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crisis in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crisis"
What crisis means in Arabic, crisis meaning in Arabic, crisis definition, examples and pronunciation of crisis in Arabic language.