جريمة, جناية, إجرام, الجريمة المرتكبة, ذنب, عمل أحمق
Noun(1) (criminal law(2) an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
(1) Judge Malherbe ruled that the action of the two soldiers did not constitute a crime .(2) Next the jury has to consider causation and then whether the breach was gross enough to constitute a crime .(3) the victims of crime(4) The designers of the new building are also hoping to minimise the potential for vandalism and other crime .(5) street crime(6) If as you report it was due to inability to pay, then this ranks as a crime against humanity.(7) People were most worried about house burglary, car crime , drugs, alcohol and robbery.(8) The law and the courts and the political elite are biased in favour of the criminal rather than the victim of crime .(9) It was a national disgrace and a crime , and the responsibility for it reaches to the highest level.(10) he reported a serious crime(11) What we need is a multilateral regime that makes it clear that this is a crime against all humanity.(12) For anyone to deprive them of a penny of their legal entitlement is a crime against society.(13) This was not just a crime against one nation, but against the very notion of decency itself.(14) It also identifies the number of days of illegal activity by type of crime .(15) It is a crime against these boxers' humanity that they are allowed to continue in this most dangerous trade.(16) They have committed a huge crime against humanity, and now they are killing the witnesses.
(1) commit a crime :: إرتكب جريمة ما
(2) crime scene :: مسرح الجريمة
(3) crime rate :: معدل الجريمة
(4) partner in crime :: شريك في الجريمة
(5) organized crime :: جريمة منظمة
(6) violent crime :: جريمة عنف
(7) petty crime :: جريمة صغيرة
(8) crime wave :: موجة الجريمة
(9) war crime :: جريمة حرب
(10) crime story :: قصة جريمة
1. offense ::
3. sin ::
4. criminal offense ::
crime, crimean, crimes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Eighteen years ago,
I sent the FBI Crime Lab samples...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
You're a physicist. What makes
you think you can solve a CRIME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
- Apparently eating is now a CRIME. Who knew?
- No, stealing is a CRIME.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Do you deny your father's CRIME?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
The opportunity to live and die at the Wall
as punishment for a CRIME I did not commit?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: crime
Meaning and definitions of crime, translation in Arabic language for crime with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crime in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crime"
What crime means in Arabic, crime meaning in Arabic, crime definition, examples and pronunciation of crime in Arabic language.