تركيز, كثافة, تكثيف, كتلة مركزة, حشد القوات العسكرية, شىء مركز
Noun(1) the strength of a solution; number of molecules of a substance in a given volume(2) the spatial property of being crowded together(3) strengthening the concentration (as of a solute in a mixture(4) increase in density(5) complete attention; intense mental effort(6) bringing together military forces(7) great and constant diligence and attention
(1) by concentration of cell contents and supercooling, frost-hardened plant tissues survive temperatures down to ├ö├¬├å10Ôö¼ÔûæC(2) It finds a fine balance between concentration on characters and integration of spatial detail to chart the painful severance of the friendship between the Prince and Falstaff.(3) The patient who was negative for the test and positive for the gold standard had a troponin T concentration just above the upper limit of normal.(4) Their organizers aren't apologists for concentration or vertical integration.(5) He worked at Minoie's back for a few minutes in total concentration , focusing on nothing more than helping his new friend.(6) But at the same time I don't think the current ordinary quality of political reporting can be excused on the basis of the concentration of commercial media ownership.(7) the concentration of power(8) Around sunrise, the concentration of geese we'd hoped would keep our barrels warm lifted off its roost and, in steady waves, flew away.(9) They have more supporters, and of course there isn't the concentration of U.S. troops on the ground in that very mountainous and difficult area.(10) The members of Group I, represented by Paloemonetes, respond to eyestalk removal by dispersion of the dark pigment and to injection of eyestalk extract by concentration of the pigment.(11) The concentration on theory makes for a dry, cerebral read.(12) Should the State continue in the concentration of lands in Arab populated areas in order to provide land for the building of Jewish settlements and State facilities?(13) If he can keep his total focus and concentration , it could be another breakthrough event for the Aussie.(14) frowning in concentration(15) One of the roles of crystallins is to pack closely enough to minimize concentration fluctuations in the cytoplasm in order to reduce scatter of transmitted light.(16) In contrast, Krugman argues that trade integration will lead to regional concentration of industrial activities.
(1) concentration camp :: معسكر إعتقال
(2) lack of concentration :: عدم القدرة على التركيز
(3) concentration gradient :: تركيز التدرج
(4) molar concentration :: التركيز المولي
1. close attention ::
3. gathering ::
4. engrossment ::
5. density ::
1. inattention ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Halothane's CONCENTRATION, 67 percent.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
...to determine at what CONCENTRATION
food starts tasting mothy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
It could be because there's
a high CONCENTRATION of people in the area
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Due to a high CONCENTRATION of cyanide...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...that, I maintain, in the right CONCENTRATION
could be weaponized.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Arabic Dictionary: concentration
Meaning and definitions of concentration, translation in Arabic language for concentration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of concentration in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "concentration"
What concentration means in Arabic, concentration meaning
in Arabic, concentration definition, examples and pronunciation
of concentration in Arabic language.