تجارة, تبادل تجاري, متاجرة, صلا ت إجتماعية
Noun(1) transactions (sales and purchases, goods and services(2) the United States federal department that promotes and administers domestic and foreign trade (including management of the census and the patent office(3) social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.
(1) Electronic commerce , or e-commerce as it is known, is beginning to revolutionize the way firms do business.(2) the changes in taxation are of benefit to commerce(3) Rural culture was giving way to urban culture; and trade, commerce and employment were increasing in the cities.(4) Do not overlook the reality that the only real security [success] in commerce is repeat business.(5) Reputations are crucial for the effective functioning of human society and commerce .(6) If we focus on employment, we lose sight of the subtle but very real benefits that commerce and free trade bring.(7) From there stems new business, and with new businesses and new product comes trade and commerce .(8) Additional money would match an increase in commerce and the value of money would be held constant.(9) Come to think of it, the technique of direct selling was prevalent right from the early days of trade and commerce .(10) For it is said that it was two months after the marriage before she had commerce with you.(11) Many of them spend a large part of their lives in a world of commerce that emphasizes producing and selling goods and services.(12) York is promoted as being a centre of commerce and business.(13) outside the normal commerce of civilized life(14) There wasn't a lot of social commerce going on between the two groups.(15) In that city at that time it was the custom that any woman who had commerce with any man not her husband would be taken as an adulteress and die for it, unless she was a woman of the streets.(16) The obvious advantage to this is the vastly increased speed with which commerce can be done over modern communications.
(1) e-commerce :: التجارة الإلكترونية
(2) chamber of commerce :: الغرفة التجارية
(3) commerce department :: وزارة التجارة
(4) industry and commerce :: والصناعة والتجارة
(5) trade and commerce :: التجارة والتبادل التجاري
(6) department of commerce :: وزارة التجارة
(7) commerce center :: مركز التجارة
1. trade ::
3. commerce department ::
4. mercantilism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Delivery men are the unsung foot soldiers
of our nation's COMMERCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
...of all the promises made by
our lovely town's chamber of COMMERCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
- Iocal institution looked upon with
favour by the Chamber of Commerce...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Commerce has returned to the markets.
The people are behind you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: commerce
Meaning and definitions of commerce, translation in Arabic language for commerce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of commerce in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "commerce"
What commerce means in Arabic, commerce meaning in Arabic, commerce definition, examples and pronunciation of commerce in Arabic language.