مزمن, مدمن, مصاب بمرض مزمن, متطاول, متكرر
Adjective(1) being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering(2) of long duration(3) habitual
(1) These drugs, and certain more powerful compounds such as piroxicam are important because they are used for the treatment of pain and inflammation in chronic diseases such as arthritis.(2) People with chronic respiratory or cardiovascular illness or immune system diseases are also more susceptible than others to pollutants.(3) The Wests are not all that bad, as chronic criminals go.(4) Funding restrictions mean chronic staff shortages and cuts to services, producing long waiting lists and public health breakdowns.(5) The council was branded heartless at the time because Kay suffers from spina bifida and Pearson is a chronic asthmatic.(6) Residents-only parking was introduced in 1996 to end the chronic problem of commuters parking their cars on residential street to avoid using car parks.(7) The states previously had reserved the vaccine for older adults, infants and people with chronic medical conditions.(8) Like a chronic patient fearing his final moment or wishing for a miracle to happen, Indian football lives on eternal hope.(9) As a chronic crowd avoider, I was fairly inclined to that camp.(10) Dennis had several siblings, but he was the only chronic liar.(11) He is also a chronic troublemaker and the father of a bunch of great kids.(12) Hospitals in Greater Manchester are spending millions of pounds hiring private doctors to help cope with chronic staff shortages.(13) The problem is that there is a chronic need to address poor turnout.(14) The new homes will be a world away from the 160,000 prefabs built to address the chronic housing shortage after the Second World War.(15) The clinical infection is characterized by chronic fever and hepatosplenomegaly.(16) These patients were chronic , relapsing patients who came to a known addiction evaluation and treatment setting.
(1) chronic disease :: مرض مزمن
(2) chronic bronchitis :: التهاب الشعب الهوائية المزمن
(3) chronic cough :: سعال مزمن
(4) chronic toxicity :: سمية المزمنة
1. persistent ::
2. constant ::
3. habitual ::
4. continuing ::
5. inveterate ::
English to Arabic Dictionary: chronic
Meaning and definitions of chronic, translation in Arabic language for chronic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of chronic in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "chronic"
What chronic means in Arabic, chronic meaning
in Arabic, chronic definition, examples and pronunciation
of chronic in Arabic language.