صدر, صندوق, قفص, خزانة الدولة, قفص صدري, أموال الخزينة, كلكل, وعاء محكم
Noun(1) the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates(2) box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy(3) the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen(4) furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
(1) He pulled out one of the grenade magazines form his chest storage unit and aimed the launcher.(2) I need a chest of drawers, or a storage chest ; just a smallish one, because my clothes are taking over the bedroom floor.(3) Once surgery was complete, a catheter was placed in the intercostal space before the chest was closed.(4) the medicine chest(5) She went to a small chest in the corner, it held their medicine supplies.(6) the university chest(7) In fact there appears to be no cuts whatsoever on the body except for the chest and stomach.(8) I took out the oak chest from under my bed again and opened it once more.(9) Anna moved in front of him and crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow curious of what he was laughing at.(10) Give each person a small box with a lid, like a shoebox or a keepsake chest .(11) Gabriel removed his shirt, and I kissed his neck, his chest , his stomach, over and over again.(12) During a chest X-ray, your body is placed between an X-ray camera and a piece of X-ray film.(13) Kylie stubbornly folded her arms in front of her chest and leaned her head back against the seat of the car.(14) The water slowly went up to my knees, to my stomach, to my chest , to my neck.(15) Her warmth pressed against him, along his thighs, his stomach, his chest , his arms.(16) Her eyes wander up from his chest , to his neck, his jaw line, and to his eyes.
(1) chest of drawers :: مجموعة ادراج
(2) treasure chest :: صندوق كنز
(3) chest pain :: ألم في الصدر
(4) medicine chest :: الطب الصدر
(5) chest hair :: شعر الصدر
(6) ice chest :: الصدر الجليد
(7) chest tightness :: ضيق الصدر
(8) chest size :: حجم الصدر
(9) flat chest :: شقة الصدر
(10) chest wall :: جدار الصدر
1. breast ::
2. bust ::
3. box ::
4. thorax ::
5. bureau ::
chest, chested, chester, chestful, chestfuls, chests, chesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Patient is in asystole.
Continuing CHEST compressions.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Damn, you keep your cards
close to your CHEST, Angelito.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
or with a bullet in his CHEST."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Lance right through the CHEST.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
How can she hate me?
I make her food in my CHEST!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: chest
Meaning and definitions of chest, translation in Arabic language for chest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chest in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chest"
What chest means in Arabic, chest meaning in Arabic, chest definition, examples and pronunciation of chest in Arabic language.