مشرق, ساطع, ذكي, زاه, باسم, فاقع, متألق, مشع, نير, مرح, باهي, ذو عقل, مبتهج, رائق, صاف, بارع, لامع, وضاءعلى نحو نير
- مشرقسطعأكثر إشراقاألمعزاهية أو لامع
Adjective(1) emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts(2) having strong or striking color(3) characterized by quickness and ease in learning(4) having lots of light either natural or artificial(5) made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow(6) splendid(7) not made dim or less bright(8) clear and sharp and ringing(9) characterized by happiness or gladness(10) likely to turn out well in the future
Adverb(1) with brightness
(1) This house is bright , comfortable and full of character.(2) Always bright and perky, Robin has shone in all subjects.(3) He had bright eyes, a lively expression, and a winsome smile.(4) The door to my cell was flung open and a bright light was shined in.(5) The ensemble sound was bright , with the trumpets and woodwind producing particularly expressive sounds.(6) There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the day was bright and sunny.(7) And, you know, I kind of think this company has a pretty bright future ahead of it.(8) Still looking peaceful, her fair skin shone under the bright white lights, her hair still silky about her.(9) The programme will be bright , lively, entertaining and will provide real insights that go beneath the headlines.(10) Some shine bright , but never seem to hang around for long.(11) It was no feat of fortune-telling to predict a bright future for these talented singers.(12) The kitchen cum dining room is spacious and bright .(13) Carlile heard a sharp bright sound and saw that the heron had broken free from a thin layer of ice.(14) As Thomas walked, passersby greeted him with a bright smile and a cheerful, ├ö├ç├┐Merry Christmas!├ö├ç├û(15) The blooms have bright clusters of yellow flowers with interesting leaflets.(16) They're building a bright , glorious future here too.
(1) bright side :: الجانب المشرق
(2) bright light :: ضوء ساطع
(3) bright red :: أحمر فاتح
(4) bright future :: مستقبل مشرق
(5) bright lights :: أضواء ساطعة
(6) bright green :: اخضر فاتح
(7) bright blue :: ازرق فاتح
(8) bright color :: لون مشرق
(9) bright yellow :: أصفر فاقع
(10) very bright :: مشرق جدا
1. shining ::
2. sunny ::
3. vivid ::
4. clear ::
5. clever ::
6. happy ::
7. promising ::
8. smart ::
9. undimmed ::
10. brilliant ::
1. dim ::
2. dull ::
bright, brighten, brightened, brightening, brightens, brighter, brightest, brightly, brightness, brights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I am earning double time,
so there's a BRIGHT side.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Are you seeing BRIGHT lights
or hearing voices?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Unfortunately, they're not very BRIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
- What's the BRIGHT side?
- Only nine more months to Comic-Con.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
If you're half as BRIGHT as you think you
are, you'll find a way out of here, too.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: bright
Meaning and definitions of bright, translation in Arabic language for bright with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bright in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "bright"
What bright means in Arabic, bright meaning
in Arabic, bright definition, examples and pronunciation
of bright in Arabic language.