نهج, مقاربة, اقتراب, منهاج, أسلوب التعامل, طري, دنا, الأجتماع به والتحدث بهاقترب, قرب, اتصل, اقترح, فاتح, ضاهى, لفت إنتباهه, تقرب إليه
- مقاربةممكن بلوغهاقترباقترابتقترب
Noun(1) ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation(2) the act of drawing spatially closer to something(3) a way of entering or leaving(4) the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing(5) the event of one object coming closer to another(6) a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others(7) the temporal property of becoming nearer in time(8) a close approximation(9) a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green
Verb(1) move towards(2) come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character(3) begin to deal with(4) come near in time(5) make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion
(1) The approach and landing were uneventful and the crew and aircraft were recovered safely.(2) Now, a second emergency of a single-engine approach and landing has been created.(3) It requires a generous approach to the situations in which privacy is to be protected.(4) For instance, we also received an approach from these people.(5) It equates belief systems with what informs your approach to a situation, and evaluates the system by the results.(6) This helps the children approach a highly emotional situation in a more objective manner.(7) That, combined with the landing weight, explained the high approach and landing speed.(8) It has also received an approach from the financier, who is understood to have offered more.(9) By questioning the validity of the scientific method, the new approach to science education opens up a can of worms.(10) she hadn't heard him approach(11) I thought you were tossed around like a rag doll on final landing approach because you were flying too slow.(12) He says that there has been no approach from he Dublin developer about the company.(13) A downhill runway may cause you to fly a too-high approach , and an overshoot would be likely.(14) Lovely picture, though I don't care for the approach of winter that the orangey browns promise, I do love these colours.(15) Now, the concern comes into play while the aircraft is on front, final approach .(16) Ethnographers say that Baba Marta is the threshold between the end of the winter season and the approach of summer.
(1) holistic approach :: نهج شمولي
(2) approach to :: نهج ل
(3) integrated approach :: نهج متكامل
(4) system approach :: نهج النظام
(5) scientific approach :: منهج علمي
(6) practical approach :: نظرة عملية
(7) final approach :: النهج النهائي
(8) systems approach :: نهج النظم
(9) direct approach :: أسلوب مباشر
(10) pragmatic approach :: نهج واقعى
1. method ::
2. advance ::
3. driveway ::
4. coming ::
6. access ::
7. approach path ::
8. approach shot ::
9. attack ::
10. move toward ::
11. border on ::
12. speak to ::
13. tackle ::
14. come near ::
16. set about ::
1. recede ::
2. retire ::
3. retreat ::
4. withdraw ::
approach, approachable, approached, approaches, approaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You weren't happy
with my APPROACH with her...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
This is a different APPROACH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
You may APPROACH. Sit.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
The old Unabomber APPROACH. Kudos.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
I'd like to suggest an alternate APPROACH.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: approach
Meaning and definitions of approach, translation in Arabic language for approach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of approach in Arabic and in English
Tags for the entry "approach"
What approach means in Arabic, approach meaning
in Arabic, approach definition, examples and pronunciation
of approach in Arabic language.